Keller Williams Westside
We are looking for an additional professional Real Estate Recruiter to help us identify driven new agents who can meet the demands of our growing real estate business. You’ll be responsible for reaching out to agents, ensuring their abilities align with our high-performance standards, and evaluating if they’re a great culture fit for the team. Ideally, applicants are personable and can balance relationships with multiple candidates at one time. Real estate sales is part of this opportunity. Recruiting and team commissions provide great diverse income opportunities. This is a great opportunity to be a part of building an incredible real estate team. If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
- Establish a proven recruiting process for finding and vetting candidates to ensure they are qualified and scale up the recruiting program
- Present an update on the success of implemented recruiting methods to the team on a regular basis
- Take ownership of the hiring process by making recommendations and managing interview schedules, keeping all parties informed as things progress, and following up with candidates who are not selected
- Recruit entry-level agents with high growth potential via cold calling, emailing, networking events, or other forms of communication to round out our real estate sales team
- Lead follow up
- Lead generation
- Individual sales
- Set appointments for recruiting and RE sales
- Close sales
- Sales talk mastery
- CRM and database mastery
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great at time management and organization
- Real estate license required
- Commission opportunity
- Sales experience
$80,000 - $125,000 at plan
About Keller Williams Westside
To build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving, and legacies worth leaving.
Our proven systems can help you achieve your goals faster than you thought was possible.