Tru Advantage Realty
We’re hiring a full-time real estate recruiter to find agents with potential for our team. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that each candidate meets our high-performance standards, has the necessary qualifications, and is a good culture fit for the team. Our ideal candidate for this role is someone who is a detail-oriented, organized professional who can easily recognize talent. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, start your application today.
- Establish a proven recruiting process for finding and vetting candidates to ensure they are qualified and scale up the recruiting program
- Make sure all candidate files are properly stored and managed to assure privacy and keep information readily available
- Utilize job boards to post jobs that reach potential new real estate team members
- Manage the hiring process, set up interviews, make recommendations to hiring managers based on who you find to be the best fit for our team and culture, and follow up with candidates who are not selected
- Present an update on the success of implemented recruiting methods to the team on a regular basis
- 4-year college degree required
- Need to be comfortable talking with new people and have solid writing abilities as well
- Skilled at posting openings online using a variety of tools and services
- Great at time management and organization
- Two years of work experience in real estate recruiting or inside sales
$40,000 - $100,000+ at plan
About Tru Advantage Realty
We are a growing and progressive real estate team based in York, PA. We are adding an insurance agent to our team to help our existing and future clients the ability to be serviced internally. Our sales team and support personnel have achieved some of the highest honors in the residential real estate industry. Our team is the Best of Zillow. We are coached by Tom Ferry who is one of the top real estate performance coaches in the industry. Our team is coached and training by the Sandler Sales Institute. Ongoing consistent skill-building, sales training, and personal growth are critical to the success of our team. We have a proven sales system with an abundance of leads. Our employees are willing and open to non-traditional and new ideas about how to successfully sell homes and have a mindset that allows for significant growth. We want our insurance agents to be actively involved with our sales team to help each other grow their respective businesses.