Eric Gerard Realty
We’re hiring a full-time real estate recruiter to find agents with potential for our team. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that each candidate meets our high-performance standards, has the necessary qualifications, and is a good culture fit for the team. Our ideal candidate for this role is someone who is a detail-oriented, organized professional who can easily recognize talent. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, start your application today.
- Present an update on the success of implemented recruiting methods to the team on a regular basis
- Take ownership of the hiring process by making recommendations and managing interview schedules, keeping all parties informed as things progress, and following up with candidates who are not selected
- Recruit entry-level agents with high growth potential via cold calling, emailing, networking events, or other forms of communication to round out our real estate sales team
- Establish a proven recruiting process for finding and vetting candidates to ensure they are qualified and scale up the recruiting program
- Make sure all candidate files are properly stored and managed to assure privacy and keep information readily available
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Familiar with online job posting tools
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years experience in real estate recruiting, sales, or related position
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Eric Gerard Realty
Eric Gerard Realty founder has over 15 years of experience in customer service, finance, and real estate. An East Texas native, he moved to Dallas in 2005 to attend Dallas Baptist University where he received a bachelor’s degree and M.B.A.
Eric Gerard is focused on providing exceptional service to clients, and after years of working in different capacities in customer service, finance, and real estate, Eric founded Eric Gerard Realty in 2018.