Jennifer Kenna Homeselling Team
The Real Estate market is booming! Especially in the Tampa Bay area! We are expanding our team with one of the largest, most powerful, and disruptive companies in the country. We have doubled in agent count in the last year alone and teams are moving over by the dozens. Our investors have enjoyed 1,500% gains over the last 12 months! What other Real Estate brokerages can offer you stock, revenue distribution, and healthcare options? Our recruiters have enjoyed continuous commission potential due to growth and value proposition.
In addition to expanding our global presence, we have a need for additional recruiters supporting the Tampa Bay area. If you are motivated and driven to help agents find the right opportunity while being financially motivated, then this is the best opportunity for you.
This position requires an active Real Estate License, do not apply if you do not have one! Any applications that do not emphasize an active Real Estate license will not be considered!
If you believe you are a fit, please submit your resume with a cover letter explaining why you should be considered.
- Daily cold and warm recruiting of experienced agents
- Contact experienced independent real estate agents to communicate the advantages of affiliating with the Company and convey the Company's agent value proposition.
- Achieve minimum call quota each day
- Use available resources to target more experienced agents and manage candidate pipeline
- Respond promptly to prospective experienced agents and team members
- Maintain recruiting database and work to achieve recruitment metrics
- Proactively direct source Real Estate Agents, Team Leads, and Real Estate Brokers
- Maintains a qualified and diverse candidate pool utilizing a variety of techniques such as internet mining, employee referrals, and cold calling
- Build and maintain relationships with hiring managers in an effort to understand ongoing business needs and objectives
- Schedule and conduct initial telephone and/or in-person interviews and evaluate applicants by analyzing responses and comparing qualifications to the job requirements
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job descriptions and job qualifications
- Real Estate License required
- High School or equivalent, Bachelors degree a plus
- Telephone prospecting experience preferred by not required
- Excellent computer experience with CRM system or similar database
- Ability to make at least 50 cold calls a day
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Excellent verbal, listening, and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize work effort
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and remote collaborative tools
- Notify appropriate departments of new hires and departures
- Participate in departmental meetings and special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2-5 years of sales recruiting experience, preferably in the real estate, mortgage, or financial services industry
- Sales recruiting and cold calling experience is required
$50,000+ per year commission
About Jennifer Kenna Homeselling Team
Benefits offered: Heathcare(Medical,Dental, Vision), Stock Incentives, Equity Options
We are an award-winning Real Estate Team. We are looking for ambitious, people-friendly team members to join us and help with the rapid growth we are currently experiencing! Looking for others who want to massively grow their net worth and expand their real estate knowledge. Willing to coach, train and mentor realtors who want to truly make a difference in our communities! Support, training, resources offered to help elevate your real estate career!