Windermere Homes & Estates
We’re hiring a full-time real estate recruiter to find agents with potential for our team. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that each candidate meets our high-performance standards, has the necessary qualifications, and is a good culture fit for the team. Our ideal candidate for this role is someone who is a detail-oriented, organized professional who can easily recognize talent. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, start your application today.
- Maintain clear records of all applicants, their interviews, and data from their application to streamline the candidate pipeline and keep applicant information private
- Put steps in place to scale the recruiting process and ensure candidates are high quality
- Oversee the steps in hiring, from interview scheduling, making recommendations on top talent and following up with those who are not selected
- Look for new agents in our area and recruit them via phone calls, emails, events, or other forms of communication to meet the demands of our growing business
- Utilize job boards to post jobs that reach potential new real estate team members
- Maintain clear records of all leads, their interviews, and data to streamline the candidate pipeline and information up to date
- Superb time management and organizational skills
- Experience with posting jobs on most well-known job boards
- 2+ years experience in real estate recruiting, sales, or related position
- Need to be comfortable talking with new people and have solid writing abilities as well
$16 - $21 hourly
About Windermere Homes & Estates
Windermere Homes & Estates was founded by Rich Johnson in 2013 and has been setting the standard ever since. The forward-thinking company has opened 17 offices and hired more than 500 agents with awards such as the Brokerage Achievement of Excellence and the Standards of Ethics, awarded by the San Diego Association of Realtors® (SDAR). Creating a “3rd place” for agents to collaborate and connect on a daily basis both virtually and in-person has been a key factor in Windermere Homes & Estates’ success.