EK RE Partners
Our real estate team is growing, and we’re looking for a real estate recruiter to help us find the right people for our team! You’ll be responsible for engaging potential new team members, vetting the candidates to make sure they are qualified, and narrowing down to candidates who are best suited for our culture. Our ideal applicant has strong organizational skills and a knack for identifying great talent. Ready to grow your career and build a real estate dream team? Apply today!
- Post job openings to all major job boards in order to bring in a steady stream of strong applicants
- Oversee the steps in hiring, from interview scheduling, making recommendations on top talent and following up with those who are not selected
- Secure all candidate files and personal data to ensure confidentiality and the ability to pull their information throughout the recruitment process
- Provide regular progress reports to the team on which recruiting methods are most successful
- Set up a process for vetting new candidates that is scalable and ensures each candidate meets our criteria
- Must have a college degree
- Two years of work experience in real estate recruiting or inside sales
- Need to be comfortable talking with new people and have solid writing abilities as well
- Experience with posting jobs on most well-known job boards
- Superb time management and organizational skills
About EK RE Partners
EKRE believes that everyone should be part of something bigger. We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to grow and contribute to something larger than themselves. Success is not a destination, it is a platform that enables you to finally do the things that matter. Every team member has a life they want to live, we care about each other, we support one another, and we perform together.