We’re hiring a full-time real estate recruiter to find agents with potential for our team. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that each candidate meets our high-performance standards, has the necessary qualifications, and is a good culture fit for the team. Our ideal candidate for this role is someone who is a detail-oriented, organized professional who can easily recognize talent. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, start your application today.
- Present an update on the success of implemented recruiting methods to the team on a regular basis
- Recruit entry-level agents with high growth potential via cold calling, emailing, networking events, or other forms of communication to round out our real estate sales team
- Make sure all candidate files are properly stored and managed to assure privacy and keep information readily available
- Oversee the steps in hiring, from interview scheduling, making recommendations on top talent and following up with those who are not selected
- Utilize job boards to post jobs that reach potential new real estate team members
- At least 2 years experience recruiting in real estate, inside sales, or similar field
- Verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Must have a college degree
- Experience with posting jobs on most well-known job boards
$50,000 - $100,000
About Lending Assets
Lending Assets is a licensed real estate and mortgage brokerage.