Keller Williams Complete Realty
Our real estate team is growing, and we’re looking for a real estate recruiter to help us find the right people for our team! You’ll be responsible for engaging potential new team members, vetting the candidates to make sure they are qualified, and narrowing down to candidates who are best suited for our culture. Our ideal applicant has strong organizational skills and a knack for identifying great talent. Ready to grow your career and build a real estate dream team? Apply today!
- Take ownership of the hiring process by making recommendations and managing interview schedules, keeping all parties informed as things progress, and following up with candidates who are not selected
- Establish a proven recruiting process for finding and vetting candidates to ensure they are qualified and scale up the recruiting program
- Find new talent for our sales team success and encourage them to join through phone calls, emails, in-person appointments, or other forms of communication
- Maintain clear records of all applicants, their interviews, and data from their application to streamline the candidate pipeline and keep applicant information private
- Upload job postings and ads on all known industry job board sites to reach the best real estate professionals in our industry
- Consulting with agents within the office, helping them make dramatic growth in their personal production and performance.
- Promote a strong learning-based environment and ensure that agents have access to top-of-the-line training and educational opportunities.
- Maintain a positive and empowering environment that both challenges associates to reach their potential and also provides for a caring, people-first, atmosphere
- Supporting New Agents as they transition into Real Estate
- Provide business guidance for agents on how to build an amazing real estate business
- Create an exceptional onboarding experience to launch Agents careers
- Create positive relationships with all agents, regardless of brand, in support of the professionalism of the industry
- Develop a deep understanding of tools, systems, resources to support agents in achieving their goals
- Work closely with the Team Leader/CEO, Broker of Record and Leadership Team
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- At least 2 years experience recruiting in real estate, inside sales, or similar field
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience with posting jobs on most well-known job boards
- Verbal and written communication skills are a must
- You must have a RECO Real Estate License and be a licensed Realtor
$50,000 + Performance Based Bonus
About Keller Williams Complete Realty
Keller Williams (KW) is the largest global real estate company with offices in over 50 countries. We are innovators, philanthropists, thought leaders and trail blazers in our industry. Known as one of GlassDoor's 'Best Places To Work' on 2021 and #6 on Forbes' America's Best Employers for Women, our focus is on people development through training and creating opportunities. We are a fun, team environment.