Keller Williams ONEChicago
Our real estate team is growing, and we’re looking for a real estate recruiter to help us find the right people for our team! You’ll be responsible for engaging potential new team members, vetting the candidates to make sure they are qualified, and narrowing down to candidates who are best suited for our culture. Our ideal applicant has strong organizational skills and a knack for identifying great talent. Ready to grow your career and build a real estate dream team? Apply today!
- Oversee the steps in hiring, from interview scheduling, making recommendations on top talent and following up with those who are not selected
- Find new talent for our sales team success and encourage them to join through phone calls, emails, in-person appointments, or other forms of communication
- Establish a proven recruiting process for finding and vetting candidates to ensure they are qualified and scale up the recruiting program
- At least 2 years experience recruiting in real estate, inside sales, or similar field
- Verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Great at time management and organization
$50,000 - $70,000
About Keller Williams ONEChicago
Keller Williams ONEChicago is a 400 agent office in the MidAmerican region that is a part of the Keller Williams international real estate (KWRI) franchise company. KWRI has more than 180,000 real estate agents, operating in 790 offices across the globe.
Founded in 1983 by Gary Keller and Joe Williams with the mission to build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, and lives worth living for its associates, Keller Williams Realty has been among the fastest-growing real estate franchises in the industry since its founding.
In 2014, Keller Williams became the world's largest real estate franchise by agent count, and is currently number one in agent count, close volume, and closed transactions.
More so than ever before, real estate professionals are turning to Keller Williams Realty for the education, coaching, technology, culture, and wealth-building opportunities that are redefining their potential and powering their careers toward new heights!