Director of Real Estate Agent Relationships / Office Recruiter
Do you enjoy the “people” part of the business, connecting with people and developing relationships over a period of time?
Do you enjoy helping people realize their goals and guiding them to achieve success? Do you enjoy teaching, training, guiding and leading?
Then we want to speak to you.
We are seeking a growing position that consists of recruiting and retaining for a top-producing real estate firm in the Charlotte Metro Area of North Carolina
Your position will begin with building new relationships with Real Estate agents by connecting with them, encouraging meet-and-greet over coffee or lunch dates. You will set our Director up to meet and re-meet with agent prospects over a period of time and encourage them to examine the possibilities of what RE/MAX can do for their career. Your primary function will be to set up fun get-togethers with new agents every day.
Initial Key Responsibilities
- Strategize with the Director regarding what type of agents we are looking for.
- Develop a plan with the Director to reach out to those prospects, build rapport and then help those prospects to see how they can better further their career with our firm.
- Follow closely managed quotas for initial contact, meet-and-greets, interview and sign-ups.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of RE/MAX and the office to potential new associates.
We are looking for a sharp, passionate, overachiever who:
- Enjoys building relationships.
- Wants to do work that matters.
- Has a passion for helping people become the best version of themselves?
Takes pride and ownership in their own quality of work and will:
- Grow the responsibilities of their own job description.
- Pridefully play a vital role in the happiness of the agents and manage agent relationships.
- Openly communicate, convey and demonstrate The Firm’s Mission, Vision and Values.
Personality Traits Include:
- Show up early and stay until the job is done.
- Be vital!
- Do your best!
- Improve the process!
- It’s your pleasure!
- We support each other!
- Walk our talk!
- Be glad you did!
- Protect our environment!
- I-D-R: Integrity - Discipline - Responsibility
- Be ENERGIZED by the goals, process and success
- Proactively seek ways to develop and improve our value proposition.
- Proactively seek out new and better ways to effectively communicate our value proposition.
- You have learned how many dials turn into a meet-and-greet. How many meet-and-greets turn into an interview, how many interviews turn into a sign-up.
- Our newly recruited agents have seamlessly transferred to our office and are well informed of our value, culture and the tools that they have available to them, feel comfortable that their decision to come to our office was the best decision they could have made and feel assured that the transition and development are all smooth.
- Recruited agents feel fully supported in that they have a well-defined plan for success for the next 12 months.
- You demonstrate strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- You must be pleasant and calm under pressure.
- You are persuasive and have strong written and verbal skills and enjoy presenting your ideas and beliefs.
- You possess initiative and strong project management skills. Planning multiple tasks with strong attention to detail comes EASILY to you.
- Have a working knowledge of Office and are a quick learner of other software namely DotLoop, Max Center, Mainstreet and printer drivers.
$30 paid per appointment
About RE/MAX Metro
• We are a growing real estate firm with superior brand-name recognition and a unique competitive advantage over all other real estate firms in Charlotte.
• We are driven with unique leadership and guided by high moral values and a deep respect for honesty and integrity and we are damn proud of that.
• We respect your personal life and want you to have one. Work hard while you are at work, play hard while you are at home. Keep the two separate.