Director of Real Estate Agent Relationships / Office Recruiter
Do you enjoy the “people” part of the business, connecting with people and developing relationships over a period of time?
Do you enjoy helping people realize their goals and guiding them to achieve success? Do you enjoy teaching, training, guiding and leading?
Then we want to speak to you.
Start hourly with profit sharing bonus, grow to $50,000 to $55,000 per year with the same profit sharing bonus.
We are seeking a growing position that will eventually become a Director of Agent Growth and Development for a top-producing real estate firm in the Charlotte Metro Area of North Carolina
Your position will begin with building new relationships with Real Estate agents by connecting with them, encouraging meet-and-greet over coffee or lunch dates. You will meet, and re-meet with agent prospects over a period of time and encourage them to examine the possibilities of what RE/MAX can do for their career. You can think of yourself as a “serial date-ist”. Your primary function will be to set up fun get-togethers with new agents every day.
Your position will eventually grow by helping newly recruited agents assimilate to our office. The position will grow over time will expand to include training developing and nurturing the relationship with our agents. Over time, the aspirational vision of the position will go deeper into supporting, supplementing and making the mission, vision and core values of the firm a reality for our agents.
Initial Key Responsibilities
• Strategize with the owner of the company regarding what type of agents we are looking for.
• Develop a plan with the owner to reach out to those prospects, build rapport and then help those prospects to see how they can better further their career with our firm.
• Follow closely managed quotas for initial contact, meet-and-greets, interview and sign-ups.
• Effectively communicate the value proposition of RE/MAX and the office to potential new associates.
Initial functions include:
• Transitioning newly joined associates and orienting them into our office and facilitating the assimilation process.
• Consulting with the new agents and helping them to develop a business plan/train and develop new and existing agents to enhance their skillsets, evaluate their business plans against their results and re-evaluate, identify weaknesses and train/teach/develop to those needs.
• Seek new ways to improve this process and serve our prospect and new agents at the highest possible level.
We are looking for a sharp, passionate, overachiever who:
• Enjoys meeting new people and building relationships.
• Wants to do work that matters.
• Has a passion for helping people become the best version of themselves?
Takes pride and ownership in their own quality of work and will:
• Grow the responsibilities of their own job description.
• Pridefully play a vital role in the happiness of the agents and manage agent relationships.
• Openly communicate, convey and demonstrate The Firm’s Mission, Vision and Values.
• Help agents to understand the vital value of our vendor partners and the importance of all of our parts (tools, software’s, add-ons)
Personality Traits Include:
• Show up, early and stay till the job is done.
• Be vital!
• Do your best!
• Improve the process!
• It’s your pleasure!
• We support each other!
• Walk our talk!
• Be glad you did!
• Protect our environment!
• I-D-R: Integrity, Discipline, Responsibility
• Be ENERGIZED by the goals, process and success
• Proactively seek ways to develop and improve our value proposition.
• Proactively seek out new and better ways to effectively communicate our value proposition.
• New material/methods/services that will help agents to be more productive and profitable.
• Make yourself and services a priceless commodity in the eyes of the agents.
• You MUST be available to the agents. M-F (in the office) some flexibility on the weekend is required. It’s YOUR JOB to win the business.
• This is not your typical “9 to 5” job. The job is complete when the work is finished, not when the day is over.
1) You have learned how many dials turn into a meet-and-greet. How many meet-and-greets turn into an interview, how many interviews turn into a sign-up.
2) Our newly recruited agents have seamlessly transferred to our office and are well informed of our value, culture and the tools that they have available to them, feel comfortable that their decision to come to our office was the best decision they could have made, and feel assured that the transition and development are all smooth.
3) Recruited agents feel fully supported in that they have a well-defined plan for success for the next 12 months.
• Real estate sales a plus, but not mandatory.
• Our “perfect” candidate would be someone who has listed and sold in our Real Estate Community for many years, loves to work with people, but no longer wishes to sell.
• You demonstrate strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
• You must be pleasant and calm under pressure.
• Must be able to handle and manage existing staff and be sensitive yet supportive when they are uncomfortable with change.
• You are persuasive and have strong written and verbal skills and enjoy presenting your ideas and beliefs.
• You possess initiative and strong project management skills. Planning multiple tasks with strong attention to detail comes EASILY to you.
• Have NO interest in selling houses yourself.
• Have a working knowledge of Office and are a quick learner of other software namely DotLoop, Max Center, Mainstreet and printer drivers.
• Have the ability and are willing to manage subordinates.
About Us • We are a growing real estate firm with superior brand-name recognition and a unique competitive advantage over all other real estate firms in Charlotte.
• We are driven with unique leadership and guided by high moral values and a deep respect for honesty and integrity and we are damn proud of that.
• We respect your personal life and want you to have one. Work hard while you are at work, play hard while you are at home. Keep the two separate.