Our real estate team is growing, and we’re looking for a real estate recruiter to help us find the right people for our team! You’ll be responsible for engaging potential new team members, vetting the candidates to make sure they are qualified, and narrowing down to candidates who are best suited for our culture. Our ideal applicant has strong organizational skills and a knack for identifying great talent. Ready to grow your career and build a real estate dream team? Apply today!
$15+ hourly with performance and sign-on bonuses
- Oversee the steps in hiring, from interview scheduling, making recommendations on top talent and following up with those who are not selected
- Provide regular progress reports to the team on which recruiting methods are most successful
- Recruit entry-level agents with high growth potential via cold calling, emailing, networking events, or other forms of communication to round out our real estate sales team
- Set up a process for vetting new candidates that is scalable and ensures each candidate meets our criteria
- Secure all candidate files and personal data to ensure confidentiality and the ability to pull their information throughout the recruitment process
- Need to be comfortable talking with new people and have solid writing abilities as well
- Superb time management and organizational skills
- Familiar with online job posting tools
- Must have a college degree
- Two years of work experience in real estate recruiting or inside sales
About RE/MAX FullSail
Our Company goal is to be in TOP 25 companies in Charleston. We're driven to develop our agents into TOP producers. Indisputably, RE/MAX is the largest, most recognized brand in the industry and there is a reason why. We have the technology and systems that outweigh our competitors. We have a high-energy group with a high level of success. Apply today and see what we can offer you.