Keller Williams Denver Southeast
We’re hiring a full-time real estate recruiter to find agents with potential for our team. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that each candidate meets our high-performance standards, has the necessary qualifications, and is a good culture fit for the team. Our ideal candidate for this role is someone who is a detail-oriented, organized professional who can easily recognize talent. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, start your application today.
- Manage the hiring process, set up interviews, make recommendations to hiring managers based on who you find to be the best fit for our team and culture, and follow up with candidates who are not selected
- Maintain clear records of all applicants, their interviews, and data from their application to streamline the candidate pipeline and keep applicant information private
- Post job openings to all major job boards in order to bring in a steady stream of strong applicants
- Give regular presentations on the success of recruiting tactics
- Establish a proven recruiting process for finding and vetting candidates to ensure they are qualified and scale up the recruiting program
- Skilled at posting openings online using a variety of tools and services
- Must have a college degree
- Great at time management and organization
- 2+ years experience in real estate recruiting, sales, or related position
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
$60,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Denver Southeast
We are the first black-owned Keller Williams Franchise in the state of Colorado. We pride ourselves on being a women-led brokerage, built on world-class training, full-time support, and a focus on building big businesses with high-achieving agents.