NextGen Home Group at Red 1 Realty
Are you a licensed real estate agent who would love to assist a top-producing listing agent?
We are looking for a motivated agent to work directly with our team lead on his personal production where the main client base is real estate investors. As the Production Assistant, you would be part of his small team that helps execute the daily operations associated with these listings. This includes managing future listings, current active listings, inbound offers to purchase, current purchase agreements and timelines as well as buyer clients that are active or under contract.
This is an amazing opportunity for any agent that wants to be part of a busy team! Apply today!
- SOPs – working with the team to create Standard Operating Procedures for all tasks/processes performed by the team.
- Walking properties in various conditions – some are in major disrepair, others are mid-construction or fully renovated.
- Walking properties in various stages of the listing lifecycle – including but not limited to - during listing prep, prior to photos, confirming repairs, and prior to closing.
- Listing coordination – scheduling staging, video/photography, pricing guidance. Also manages schedule changes.
- Runner – managing various property-related errands as needed.
- Active listing management – evaluating active listing inventory and providing strategic recommendations as needed and executing said strategies.
- Offer processing for active listings – preparing offers for seller review, response strategies, counter offer management.
- Contract to Close management – partnering with an administrator to manage deadlines, remedy negotiations, & fire drills.
- Pricing guidance – working with existing investor clients to provide pricing guidance of homes they are evaluating to purchase and/or homes currently owned, whether being sold as-is (needing to be renovated) or already renovated.
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Organized and manages time effectively
- Ability to navigate and operate in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Agile and flexible with the ability to pivot quickly
- Ability to manage many tasks simultaneously
- Client-focused / Customer-service focused
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with real estate transactions
- Ability to record and document Standard Operating Procedures
$41,000 - $45,000 yearly
About NextGen Home Group at Red 1 Realty
We are a fast-growing team of real estate professionals in Central Ohio who are committed to excellence. We formed a partnership between the #1 listing agent in Central Ohio and a top residential real estate investor in the Columbus area. We strive to not only meet needs but to go above and beyond, for our clients, our team, and our community. We put a strong focus on training, goals, and results. If you want to be part of a team that helps grow YOUR business, join us today!