Jim Black Group
Scared of jumping into a full commission job? Well, don't be! Receive a salary (plus commission!) while selling real estate!
There's no better way to start in this industry!
The Agent Partner serves as a "nurse" while working with the agent "doctor". They assist with a large number of client relationships; building rapport, showing a number of homes, assisting with listings, encouraging and assisting clients, and helping the agent with the details on his / her plate.
This is the perfect opportunity to get started in a career in real estate, without the fear of jumping straight into a commission-only role where you are on your own to sink or swim. Our Agent Partner will learn all of the ropes, we will be with you every step of the way, and you will be able to generate an income while you learn!
If you like meeting lots of new people, supporting them, being out of the office and never sitting in one place for too long, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
Plus, there are promotion and advancement opportunities for those that excel in the role.
- Educate yourself on local communities and listed properties in order to knowledgeably answer clients’ questions
- Work with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes and then show them additional homes that meet those criteria
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, etc. so process is done in a timely manner
- Respond to all buyer client phone calls, emails and texts in a timely manner to provide superior customer service
- Find homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria and budget to generate sales faster
- Respond to all client phone calls, emails and texts in a timely manner to provide superior customer service
- Train often and develop your skills consistently
- Learn all the aspects of real estate and how to take great care of clients on a regular basis
- Generate business from your own efforts - including working your sphere of influence, open houses, and engagement with communities
- Your main job is to serve your team and clients. Those who are hard-working and generous will rise to the top
- Present yourself in a professional manner
- Willing and able to spend a lot of time driving
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- MUST obtain your MA real estate license for employment (we'll show you how)
- NO real estate experience needed
- Must fit into the JBG culture
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Speed matters
- Must be coachable and willing to learn
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
$31,200 yearly+ commissions
About Jim Black Group
Our Mission: To provide a runway for our clients and team to build relationships and achieve their dreams
- Relationships first – we never sacrifice a relationship for a commission!
The Jim Black Group was founded in 2013. Located in Central MA and serving clients in MA, CT (and now RI!), we are a full-service real estate firm committed to providing the highest level of service to clients. We understand that in order to provide world-class service we must work with sincerity and integrity.
Since 2013, we have sold over 1000 homes! Jim Black Group has been ranked #4 in Massachusetts among large teams by units according to RealTrends America’s Best, and has been recognized as the Top Producing Team by the REALTOR® Association of Central Massachusetts for 2016, 2017, 2018,2019, and 2020!