The Edge Group at Keller Williams
Start a conversation with us today to Join The Edge Group Network. Our team is very different from a traditional team structure. As a Keller Williams Expansion team, our agent partners have team identity and are at a higher level than the 'traditional team agent.' Our goals are for Expansion EPs to help customers buy and sell 30+ homes per year (both listing and buying side). We enforce the ability for EPs to build teams with buyer agent partners and listing agent partners while leveraging the TEG Network systems and platform. Most teams are looking for agent employees, we're looking for agent owners.
Our team has limited roster spots available. In order to preserve an elite group, we limit our team sizes to 10 per market.
We provide coaching and systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help.
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Following up with customers within 5 minutes by phone
- Market yourself and increase your sales efforts by attending networking events and participating in open houses
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Act as an intermediary between your buyer and the seller
- Schedule and hold open houses to meet prospects for other properties
- Agent partners are responsible for using TEG systems to generate appointments
- Assisting buyers and sellers
- Accepting and following up with ISA driven appointments promptly
- Reporting weekly numbers to Regional Directors or Location Leaders
- The ideal candidate will be driven, aggressive, competitive, solution oriented and focused on building the relationships that will last a lifetime
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Creates good rapport and works continually to develop a strong network
- Eager to find best possible solution with a positive attitude
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Willing and able to be on the road for large amounts of time
- A team player who engages with and supports others
- Quick response times
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Quick on your feet
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Passionate about selling
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Passionate about leading
$50,000+ Commission Based
About The Edge Group at Keller Williams
The Edge Group at Keller Williams is a high producing, high customer service oriented real estate TEAM. For 2017, we were named the #1 Real Estate Team in Jacksonville by the Jacksonville Business Journal and a Top 10 Team in the state of Florida by Wall Street Journal Real Trends.
We have expanded into Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa and Fort Lauderdale.
While we are implementing new models to the real estate industry, we remain focused on results for the benefit of our team members, staff and customers.