Jim Black Group
Jim Black Group is seeking a highly motivated and dedicated Agent Partner to join our dynamic and rapidly growing real estate team. The Agent Partner will play a key role in supporting a lead agent, managing client relationships, and contributing to the overall success of the team. The ideal candidate is passionate about real estate, possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and is committed to delivering exceptional customer service to both internal and external clients.
This is the perfect opportunity to get started in a career in real estate, without the fear of jumping straight into a commission-only role where you are on your own to sink or swim.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships by providing personalized and attentive service throughout the buying and selling process.
- Conduct property showings and open houses, and assist a lead agent with listing presentations.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of local real estate market trends property values, and communities.
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, etc. in a timely manner.
- Utilize CRM systems and other real estate-specific technologies to manage client data and generate leads.
- Attend team meetings and training sessions to stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends and best practices.
- Continuously seek out new business opportunities and generate leads through networking, open houses, sphere of influence, and community engagement.
- Active real estate license in MA and CT or in the process of obtaining a license
- Must have a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- Strong communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Google Suite and CRM systems.
- Knowledge of local real estate market trends and regulations.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Must be coachable and willing to learn.
- This role is an in-office position and requires the Agent Partner to work out of our Auburn MA office.
$30,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Jim Black Group
Our Mission: To provide a runway for our clients and team to build relationships and achieve their dreams
- Relationships first – we never sacrifice a relationship for a commission!
The Jim Black Group was founded in 2013. Located in Central MA and serving clients in MA, CT (and now RI!), we are a full-service real estate firm committed to providing the highest level of service to clients. We understand that in order to provide world-class service we must work with sincerity and integrity.
Since 2013, we have sold over 1000 homes! Jim Black Group has been ranked #4 in Massachusetts among large teams by units according to RealTrends America’s Best, and has been recognized as the Top Producing Team by the REALTOR® Association of Central Massachusetts for 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021!