Capstone Real Estate Network
We’re looking for an ambitious and energetic sales professional to join our outside sales team, specifically our listing team. We are seeking someone who is eager to join a fast-paced, driven and growth oriented sales organization. As an outside sales team member, you will enjoy creating solutions for your clients on the fly, quickly traveling from one meeting to the next, managing a thick book of business and working with a wide variety of people. Excellent income potential!!!
This position has a high impact on our organization, so you will spend up to 6 months training as an Inside Sales Agent before transitioning to Outside Sales. We want to give you every tool we can to enable you to be extremely successful.
- Fast paced, highly organized and goal oriented – you have likely had big goals your whole life.
- You understand that for everyone to work at a high level, you must work at a high level. You are the definition of Team Player.
- Excited to continuously improve and learn new skills through ongoing training and coaching.
- You follow up on your phone calls and emails quickly, you can’t stand to leave things undone!
- You want to find new ways to be more efficient and will eagerly adopt new processes and technologies that will get you to this end.
- Eager to help grow our business and potentially develop new business opportunities.
- You know how to have fun and enjoy working in a supportive and high achieving work environment.
- Prepare for listing client meetings by conducting appropriate research in advance.
- Win new listing clients by presenting Capstone Real Estate Network’s unique value proposition, guiding clients to an appropriate home sales price, answering questions and kicking off the listing process.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive client relationships throughout the sales cycle and help clients understand next steps throughout the home sale process.
- Advise clients regarding when to make price adjustments or to make other changes.
- Expedite the resolution of client concerns and complaints to maximize client satisfaction.
- Partner with the Marketing Team to adjust marketing strategy as needed.
- Negotiate offers and successfully guide clients through the contract process through closing.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Willing and able to obtain a real estate license. You do not need to be licensed to apply!
- Proven work experience in sales or a high intensity client facing role.
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional communicator, able to adapt your communication style to meet your client’s needs.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales or of meeting ambitious personal goals.
- Willing to work evenings and weekends. (Since this is a real estate role, we have to be available when our clients are available.)
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
$60,000 - $120,000
About Capstone Real Estate Network
We are a focused team of leadership and we are dedicated to the success of the agents in our Keller Williams office. We are an agent-centric company that teaches our partners how to own and run a successful real estate business. We are here to serve and provide value to each real estate professional. Keller Williams is quickly becoming a leader in technology. We provide the models and systems for real estate success through our award-winning Millionaire Real Estate programs.
We are the "Triple Crown Winner" of the Real Estate Industry, #1 in Agent count, #1 in production and #1 in productivity!