Our team members EARN more! The Distinctive Group Real Estate Team has an unmatched opportunity for a Buyer Agents to elevate their potential income substantially.
Our team members spend the most time doing what they love (converting leads, selling and making money) and less of what they don't like (handling time-consuming paperwork).
Some of our unique selling propositions include: celebrity endorsements, a non-duplicatable leads system, a guaranteed home sale program or we buy it and much more.
If you are looking for a company whose systems are truly built around making team members the most successful, please apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Uncover buyer wants and needs and show them homes that match their criteria.
- Follow-up on all leads in a timely manner.
- Counsel buyer/seller on offers. Explain merits and weakness of each component of each offer.
- Must have Colorado Real Estate License
- Passionate about selling.
- Provide exceptional customer experiences.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, creativity.
- Possession of Sales and Marketing skills in order to sell effectively.
$85,000 at target - no ceiling on income
About The Distinctive Group
The Distinctive Group’s unparalleled experience and service ethics are their greatest strengths as REALTORS®. Led by Tiffany Lachnidt, The Distinctive Group understands that the real estate process can seem overwhelming. In today’s ever changing real estate market Tiffany and her team have dedicated themselves to helping both seller’s and buyer’s make the right decisions based on their individual needs and situation. Committed to providing unparalleled customer service to Colorado Springs buyers and sellers, The Distinctive Group works hard to address specific client objectives, timelines, and concerns. Tiffany and her team believe educating their clients about the entire process; including negotiation, property information, real estate trends, contract specifics and current opportunities ensure the preparedness for such a large and eventful purchase.