The Tosello Team with Keller Williams Realty
We are looking for a motivated real estate agent to work the leads that we provide in the Tarrant, Denton and Dallas counties. Leads have at least a guaranteed email address, specific property interest, etc. with 20% accurate phone numbers.
LEADS PROVIDED: 40+ buyer leads per agent, per month.
Active Real Estate License Required.
- Licensed Real Estate Agent - If you just got your real estate license or have already had one and just moved here and have a history in sales, this may be a good fit for you. This is a great way for agents to learn the systems and tools of converting leads. We provide training, a suite of technology services and everything else you need to build a repeatable business that attracts referrals. The Tosello Team has 30+ years combined experience in servicing buyers and sellers. We offer cutting edge technology to both our agents and our clients.
- We're seeking new agents to take this role for 3-6 months and then go out and become buyer agents after they've received the experience, training and sales knowledge to close sales!
- Responsibilities include lead generation and follow up, knowledge of Facebook and social media, time blocking.
- Active Real Estate License is required.
- Practices, memorizes and internalizes scripts.
- Independent and self-motivated
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing / lead technologies.
$60,000+ with The Tosello Team plan
About The Tosello Team with Keller Williams Realty
We are a group of savvy industry professionals working together to make Real Estate transactions easy, enjoyable and profitable for our clients in and around the DFW area! Our Realtors, marketer, and transaction coordinator are ready and able to help! Our exclusive systems are integrated to create a seamless and world-class experience for every client we work with.
With over 60 years of combined experience, The Tosello Team has grown from a husband and wife operation to multiple agents closing over 2,000 homes.