POTENTIAL to earn as much as you want based on how you grow your business!
Do you love being in sales but feel you still aren't making what you want? Did you know that Real Estate is one of the highest priced sales industries? The Indianapolis market continues to expand. Do you want a schedule that is flexible? Are you a self-starter looking to control your own destiny? If you are passionate about selling, motivated to elevate your income, love serving others, we want to connect with you!
What are we looking for?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- POSITIVE I CAN ATTITUDE!
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just get a job?
- If you enjoy working with different people, you will love this career!
- You need good verbal and written communication skills!
- Growth minded individuals to continually expand your skills.
- Servants heart for customer experience.
- Bi-lingual a plus but not necessary.
- Sales experience in any field with proven success.
Here's what we provide:
- Training to build a foundation for life time career
- Leads to help build business from the start
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office / transaction support
- A proven training program
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) agents
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Be the authority on all things related to real estate, and the sellling/buying process.
- Build a profit share business to supplement your income long term.
- Current Real Estate License or willingness to gain one quickly. Do not need experience.
- Passion for selling.
- Long for variety in the day to day activities.
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies.
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs.
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review.
- Driven to achieve results.
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations.
- Show good organizational and time management skills.
- Works independently and enjoys being a TEAM player.
- Weekend and evening hours required.
$85,000+ Commission based potential. There is no cap to what you can earn.
About The Corey Connection
Transitions happen in life and people buy and sell real estate for many reasons. The Corey Connection is a client centric team with personalized, consistent and professional consulting striving to create the best client experience.
The team is lead by Amy, who calls herself a "Real Estate Brat" having had family in the industry for 36 years and currently serving her community for 12 years. Jeff, her husband and partner, joined Amy in 2013 when she outgrew her business and brings 25 plus years of sales experience to the team. Ally, Executive Assistant, holds the team together with her organizational skills and keeps the team on track and moving forward. We are looking to expand and have plans for continued growth. Are you ready to join a team that offers continual education, support and growth? Are you looking to work with a trusted name in the industry, and want the support of trusted mentors to help you grow?