Tru Advantage Realty
We are looking for dedicated Real Estate Sales Agents who are motivated and passionate about making the home buying experience as simple and streamlined as it can be. We need people to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
If you are a new agent or are serious about becoming an agent, that is great! We have more qualified leads than we can handle. We are looking for someone like you!
What’s in it for you:
• Make a 6-figure income
• Have a flexible schedule
• Work in an energetic, team atmosphere where everyone treats one another as a family
• The best administrative support
• New Agent Sales Training/Mentor Program
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- Consult with buyer and seller clients to hone in their home wants and needs and close the deal
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Great communication and social skills
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred
- Self-motivation and drive
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Tru Advantage Realty
We are a growing and progressive real estate team based in York, PA. We are adding an insurance agent to our team to help our existing and future clients the ability to be serviced internally. Our sales team and support personnel have achieved some of the highest honors in the residential real estate industry. Our team is the Best of Zillow. We are coached by Tom Ferry who is one of the top real estate performance coaches in the industry. Our team is coached and training by the Sandler Sales Institute. Ongoing consistent skill-building, sales training, and personal growth are critical to the success of our team. We have a proven sales system with an abundance of leads. Our employees are willing and open to non-traditional and new ideas about how to successfully sell homes and have a mindset that allows for significant growth. We want our insurance agents to be actively involved with our sales team to help each other grow their respective businesses.