The Oldfather Group of Sotheby's International Realty
Fantastic opportunity here in local Real Estate!
We are looking for a go-getter Real Estate Sales Agent!
Want to make a lot of money and work with talented people? Love helping people find the home of their dreams? So do we! We are looking for a motivated real estate sales agent who is passionate about making the home selling/buying experience as great as it should be.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help your customers achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
Our leads system, smart technology and training will get you off the ground and running... FAST.
It's very common for newly affiliated real estate sales agents to have multiple transactions in their first weeks/months.
This can be you.
We would love to have you join the family today!
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Experienced or newly licensed agents to work with buyers and sellers
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- Great communication and social skills
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Strong work ethic
- Prior success in sales
$75,000 - $100,000 at plan compensation
About The Oldfather Group of Sotheby's International Realty
The Oldfather Group enhances the lives of our clients, agents, and team through our style of real estate service.
Excellence, integrity, expertise, family, and vision are at the core of our team values.
- Work hard, have fun, make history.
- Act with integrity.
- Excellence is a habit.
- Be part of a positive team and family spirit.
- Deliver WOW through service.
- Own it.
- Be passionate and determined.
- Treat others with honor and respect.
- Hire and develop the best.