The Shannon Andersen Group
We’re expanding and looking for a motivated agent who wants to take the next step in their sales career. The ideal candidate is a persuasive deal maker and passionate about building customer relationships. If you’re looking to join a top-performing team in a fast-paced work environment reach out to us today!
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
Attend daily training meetings.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
$100,000+ per year
About The Shannon Andersen Group
We are a high energy busy Real Estate Team Located in Stuart.
The average income of the agents on our Team for 2020 was $174,000.
WARNING: Our team is not for everyone. We hold ourselves to a higher standard than most. You will be expected to push yourself, to make your mark, and to strengthen the values, behaviors, and culture that are the core of your success. Before you apply, be sure you are ready to take your life and career to the next level.