SMART REALTY, LLC
Commission based position. Our market is expanding and we are looking for driven self-starters like you. Our business model is to take away the barriers to lead generation and marketing to let you do what you do best... sell real estate.
If you are an ambitious, self-motivated, polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time position and are ready for a fresh approach, you will love being part of our team.
Average earnings are $120,000+ at plan commission and top agents are making MUCH MORE!
Here is what we offer:
- No monthly office broker fees.
- Advanced marketing and technology systems for success.
- Proven on-boarding and training programs.
- Dedicated Call Center team to help book your showings.
We are currently hiring and if you are ready to take your business to the next level, upload your resume and we will set up a time to discuss further to see if you are the right fit.
- Arrange and manage open houses to encourage sales
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to provide desired results
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for the purpose of legal property transactions
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline to generate sales leads
- Land and manage leads by phone, email, text and CRM to maintain a full sales pipeline
- Hold open houses regularly to effectively introduce clients to the market
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs to generate property sales
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases for clients in order to facilitate smooth and accurate transactions
- Facilitate regular communication with buyer to effectively manage the sales process and generate more sales
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new clients to keep the sales pipeline full
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Experience in customer service and real estate sales is a plus
- Time management and strong organizational skills are key
- Up to date on real estate trends in the area
- High school diploma or GED required; bachelor’s degree a plus
- Exceptional listening and questioning skills and able to unveil client wants and needs
- Some weekend and evening hours are required
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs and systems
- Communicate clearly both written and verbally
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
$100,000+ at plan commission
About SMART REALTY, LLC
SMART REALTY is the only company known to mandate each agent be assigned to a Real Estate Team. There are no solo agents allowed in SMART REALTY. Teams allow agents to provide better service to their clients because they rely on their teammates to cover the other 80% of the tasks needed to make the transaction flow smoothly. Agents on Teams have a 67% chance of success.
Our S.M.A.R.T. Teams consist of a Team Leader, an Administrative Assistant, a Transaction Coordinator, Listing Agents, Buyers Agents and Marketing.
100% Mobile Office Concept