The Stateline Group of Cummings & Co. Realtors
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic real estate agents to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
$50,000 - $100,000 yearly
About The Stateline Group of Cummings & Co. Realtors
The Stateline Group is a multi-million dollar volume team serving both Maryland and Pennsylvania. We use cutting edge technology and innovation to get in front of our clients and to make the job of Realtors easier.