The Abercrombie Team with Bluefield Realty Group
Do you want to be part of an exciting community that’s invested in your growth? We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Assist buyers with finding a home, negotiate a successful purchase, and ensure clear, consistent communication and high levels of customer service throughout the entire process
- Work with office staff to ensure every buyer or potential buyer has an exceptional experience with us
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Should have or be pursuing a real estate license
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real-estate experience
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Associate’s degree preferred but not required to apply
- Track record of successful real estate sales
$60,000 - $100,000
About The Abercrombie Team with Bluefield Realty Group
We are a top-producing team of professionals at the number one fastest-growing brokerage in the Upstate. Our team is rooted in a culture that values team members like family. Our processes allow us to provide minimal stress transactions to our clients while guiding them to their real-estate goals.