BHHS, PenFed Realty Texas
We are looking for you to join our exceptional, top-performing team. If you want a great career in real estate, where no two days are the same, you are a self-starter and would like to have freedom, I would like to speak with you. This is all about YOU and we can't grow without your help.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
We’re looking for:
- Self-starters who want to build a career...not just get a job!
- Ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions
- Hard workers who like people and have a servant's heart mentality
- Great verbal and written communication skills
LEADS...lots of leads!
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Amazing training opportunities to learn the business inside and out, or refresh your own knowledge
- Leads from multiple platforms
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven mentor program for new agents to learn the business from experienced professionals
- Weekly one-on-one sessions with office managers to help you grow your business
- Daily meeting with the team to reinforce methods
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated individuals
- Follow-up with leads via phone, email and text
- Nurture and preserve relationships with new clients, referral clients, and clients from your own sphere
- Hold buyer and seller consultations
- Set up home searches
- Show and sell homes
- Host open houses
- Write and negotiate offers
- Leave feedback on homes that you have shown
- Prospect to potential clients
- Have a team mentality and a family-oriented spirit
- Real Estate License is required. (Don’t have one? We can help! We have top-class programs in place to help YOU reach whatever goals you may have!)
- Past sales experience is preferred
$80,000+ Commission Based
About BHHS, PenFed Realty Texas
BHHS PenFed Realty, is a full-service real estate brokerage firm with over 60 offices and 1,700 world-class sales professionals, offering complete service coverage in Virginia, Maryland, District of Columbia, Delaware, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Florida, Tennessee, Kansas, and Texas markets.
Founded in 2006, we are a wholly owned subsidiary of one of the country’s largest and most financially stable credit unions, PenFed. We are also one of the largest franchisees within the BHHS network. The BHHS network stands among only a few organizations entrusted to use the storied BHHS name, a name representing strength, integrity, trust, and universal respect. PenFed’s products, pricing, and financial stability coupled with the BHHS brand creates a powerful combination for growth within the residential real estate arena.