Midwest Invest Realty Group
Fantastic opportunity here in local Real Estate!
We are looking for a go-getter Real Estate Team Agent!
Our Owner's MVVBP:
- Mission: I am using business to create a life where time and decisions aren’t controlled by money. Once achieved, I will help others do the same so we can all experience true potential and purpose.
- Vision: A family of inspired people that are excited each day to live up to their perfectly designed potential; People Living in Victory.
- Values: Daily Faith; Active Husband; Active Father; Maximizer
- Belief: I believe that we were created to discover the joy of work that's not motivated by money, so we will solve the problems that fascinate us.
- Perspective: Our people are a family doing work that excites us, dedicated to creating financial and spiritual wealth for all involved.
Role: Real Estate Team Agent (20‐40 hours per week)
Income: 100% Commission based
The mission of the Real Estate Team Agent role is to supplement and add value to the team as well as begin the foundation for their own business as a real estate professional. This person will be on a mission to learn every facet of the real estate agency and most importantly, build quality relationships with people in our community and serve them as clients. If we complete the mission, this team agent will:
- Gain all necessary real estate skills to function autonomously at a high level.
- Build a Continuous 10 client pipeline that is primed with pre‐approved clients with a back-end database of more clients to drive future sales.
- Form a 1-year and 3-year vision for building a team in order to create leverage and time freedom along with financial stability.
- Establish a shared wealth mentality that involves earning income and investing into assets.
- No Experience is needed
- Organization and Planning
- Time Management
- Highly responsive via phone
- Charismatic and likable
- Aggressiveness & hustle
- Integrity w/ commitments
- High Energy
- Fast Response times
- Attention to Detail
- Humble nature
- Great communicator
- Native Genius: A “learn‐as‐you‐go” people person
- Complete ND & MN real estate licensure
- Attend all Lead Gen and Script & Roleplay meetings
- 20+ hours of one‐on‐one job shadowing with the owner
- Complete Residential home shadowing
- Complete new‐home construction shadowing
- Complete investment property shadowing
- Complete listing/property sale shadowing.
- Registration with local FMAAR MLS.
- Start watching training videos in the Real Agent Learning Center
- Attend showings/inspections/closings/client consultations
- Begin working 1‐on‐1 with clients
- Completion of all training videos in the Real Agent Learning Center
- Complete first sale from personal pipeline. Showing to closing
- 10-person personal sales pipeline
- Procure 1st listing lead
- Meet & coordinate a new‐construction transaction
- Attend 3+ Open houses
- Weekly Lead Generation Session.
- Weekly contacts.
- Monthly Sales vs Quarterly sales goal.
- 10 personal sales pipeline.
- Weekly database build.
- F2F Meetings/Showings/Pre‐approvals/Drip Campaigns.
NOTES - Example Tasks
- Showing clients.
- Viewing property for investors.
- Virtual showings.
- New construction meetings.
- New construction on‐site walk thru.
- Attending Final‐walk throughs.
- Attending closings.
- Clients phone calls/texts/meetings.
- Attending home inspections.
- Dropping off earnest money.
- Placing/picking up real estate signs.
- Filtering email.
- Answering emails systematically.
- Tracking sales numbers.
- Compiling reports.
- Coffee/lunch/happy hour coordination.
- Paying basic bills.
- Correspondence with vendors and clients.
- Sending gifts/TYs to people.
- Creating playbooks and driving team playbook adoption.
- Real estate administrative duties.
- Delivering items around town.
Eventually, it is our goal to build the team around the leaders that want and earn that opportunity. There is potential for this role to move into the build-out of their own brand and run their own team in order to maximize your commission dollars and start to create leverage for time freedom.
- Applicable experience includes serving industry, manager, teacher, bartender, sales, real estate, ministry, client management, construction, assistant, event planner, project manager, administrative, coaching, nursing, non-profit roles, and any college or technical degree.
- Experienced working remotely and virtually.
About Midwest Invest Realty Group
Our Vision is to serve clients like they are our family, period. We want to be your one-stop shop for real estate! Whether you're looking to sell your home, trying to buy an existing home, or even build something new, we want to bring you our experience, responsiveness, and energetic hustle.
Our Specialty is something we are passionate about; real estate investing. If you share this passion with us or are just beginning your journey down this road, we'd love to have a conversation with you. We have thousands of hours of experience investing in real estate locally and nationally. Whether you're buying your 100th unit or your first rental condo, we want to be the team that helps you achieve your real estate investing goals!