Terra Firma Realty, Inc
We are looking for a motivated Real Estate Agent who wants to help buyers find the home of their dreams. This individual will be passionate about helping people successfully navigate one of the most important decisions of their lives while making the home buying experience as great as it should be.
If you are someone who is looking for a career outside of the regular 9-5, this is your opportunity! Work within your schedule and let us help you reach your career goals.
Our lead generating systems, smart technology, and training will get you off the ground and running.
To foster your success, Terra Firma Realty will provide you with:
- Individual coaching, training, and support provided by the Broker and nationally recognized real estate training/coaching team.
- The support of an established team dedicated to helping others.
- The company funded marketing programs generating fresh new leads daily.
- Full-time transaction coordinator and administrative support (again so you can focus on selling).
- Access to a workspace with no desk fees, no technology fees, and no print/copy/fax fees.
- A FUN and collaborative environment!
If you are looking to learn and work alongside some of the best in the industry and help others find their dream home/s then let’s get a conversation started.
- Must be willing to work a 40+ hour work week including some weekends and evenings. Even though this position allows you to work from home - you will be required to come into the office a few times per month.
- Consistently follow Lead Protocol as established by Leadership at Terra Firma Realty.
- Must consistently utilize our proven systems and tools (provided by the company) to grow your business.
- Successfully close an average of two (2) sales per month during a calendar year.
- Perform data entry into relevant databases including CRM program, data spreadsheets, daily success tracker, etc.
- Participate in weekly team meetings, weekly one-on-one meetings/huddles with Manager(s) or Broker, and monthly one-on-one coaching sessions with the Broker
- Participate in team-related activities and competitions as well as community events sponsored by the company.
- Current Wisconsin Real Estate License (or qualified candidate may be in the process of obtaining a license).
- Minimum 1-year experience selling Real Estate (preferred), but individuals without experience and a great desire to learn are also encouraged to apply.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate with staff.
- Must possess outstanding communication skills!
- Personable with superior customer service skills that exceed expectations and keep clients not only satisfied but happy.
- Demonstrated proficiency and understanding of Google Suite including G-Mail, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and use of G-Drive.
- Must have an understanding of percentages, basic finances, and other simple math concepts.
$75,000+ commission based
About Terra Firma Realty, Inc
Terra Firma Realty is a brokerage based in DeForest, Wisconsin. Our niche is helping people with residential and recreational properties throughout south central Wisconsin.
Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology and support are designed to create an environment of success and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals. If you love the outdoors, enjoy working with people, are trustworthy, enjoy building relationships, possess a strong work ethic and the ability to utilize technology effectively, then you could be a great Terra Firma team member!