Dwelling in Maine
Dwelling in Maine is growing again and we need people who love the Maine lifestyle, who are motivated, who want independence (yet strong support), and who have a growth mindset to apply!
We are seeking both experienced and brand-new agents.
If you are motivated, eager to learn, and hard-working then we want you to be part of our strong and most of all agent-centric brokerage. Our goal is to help you build and maintain a strong real estate business.
We are not the typical brokerage! At Dwelling in Maine, we believe it is our agents that make the company. You as an agent are not just "a number" or another name on a roster.
- We are here to support you on your pathway to success and independence.
- We won't nickel and dime you with the franchise, large transaction fees, royalties, and/or desk fees.
- We will offer you the tools, the education, and free national-level coaching.
- We pay commissions based on experience and time in the industry
- We will never bump your commission back (You earn it you keep it!)
- You will always have access to a Maine-based manager, support staff, and marketing support so that you don't feel alone in the business and so that there are local people to connect with.
We are looking for agents to fill multiple agent positions throughout Maine to manage leads and represent both buyers and sellers.
Our management office is in the Midcoast area but we have agents positioned throughout our amazing state of Maine. We have talented support to help make your job easier. Meetings and training are offered both in person and at home (No need to travel unless you want to!)
- For licensed agents: We'll discuss how your real estate career has been and what changes you would like to see for your future (more time, more support, more income... or other). If Dwelling in Maine can't make your real estate career better then we won't ask you to join us. (Don't worry - full confidentiality is customary)
- For new agents: We'll give you a detailed picture of what your first year in real estate could look like and review your earning potential.
Contact us for a career review and coaching call.
- Consult with buyer and seller clients to hone in their home wants and needs and close the deal
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- Organized and manages time effectively
- Self-motivation and drive
- Tech savvy
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- A valid Maine Real Estate License or the ability and desire to obtain one.
- A growth mindset.
- A collaborative spirit.
- Great communication and social skills.
- Comfortable with technology.
$68,000 - $130,000 yearly
About Dwelling in Maine
Dwelling in Maine is a boutique brokerage with a big brokerage reach and strong Maine values. At Dwelling in Maine, we believe that by empowering, supporting, educating, and paying our agents well that we all become more successful. Our company is different than other real estate brokerages. It's about the agents, our people, and our culture.
It is about OUR AGENTS.
It is about enabling each other.
It is about being good neighbors.
It is about collaboration and support.
It is about connecting home buyers & sellers.
It is about the MAINE lifestyle