The Deeds Group
Our team is looking for self-motivated, ambitious Sales Agents to join us! We want to help YOU build your career! We pride ourselves on providing proven systems to our agents that will ensure their success. This rewarding, full-time position provides agents with a fantastic opportunity to do what they love, which is helping clients find and buy the home of their dreams!
Our fast growing team has lots of leads! We need sales agents to help us handle those leads. We provide a comprehensive training program as well as excellent marketing tools and administrative support. If you are interested in making more money, having a flexible schedule and working in a fun, inviting atmosphere, then you should apply today!
- Create written purchase offers for buyer clients to create a quick and easy closing process
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice to nurture client relationships and generate repeat and referral customers
- Keep up with local knowledge to answer questions clients may have about potential homes and the surrounding community
- Organized and manages time effectively
- Tech savvy
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
About The Deeds Group
About The Deeds Group
The Deeds Group is a growing and successful real estate team. Established by Stephanie Deeds (as a single agent in 2012). Our team consistently sells more homes than the average real estate team and provides better customer service than anyone else. How do we do this? We train. We coach. We hold each other accountable. Why are we different? We truly care about our clients and about each other. If you are ready to join a team that is different, that is cutting edge and always evolving... this is the opportunity of a lifetime. Warning... Every member of our team is equally important and we are picky. :)
P.S. Our culture is super important to us. If you are a positive go-getter, willing to roll up your sleeves and be a team player - please apply!