Expert Sales and Customer Service Person Wanted!
Do you enjoy guiding home buyers through the purchase process? Do you take pride in providing exceptional customer service, and do you do what it takes to help your clients achieve their goals? The Damon Gettier and Associates real estate team is hiring top-notch buyer agents who exhibit these traits.
As an Real Estate Sales Agent on our team, you’ll guide our buyer clients through every step of the purchase process. You’ll provide initial consultations to identify our clients’ criteria for a new home or condo. For our clients who are first-time home buyers, you’ll help them better understand the key milestones in the purchase process. You’ll implement property searches, conduct showings, perform market analyses, draft and negotiate offers to purchase, and serve as your clients’ advocate and adviser through the day of closing.
We’re hiring people-oriented individuals with outstanding positive attitudes. Our Real Estate Sales agents are dedicated to their craft and have a track record of success. They are eager to embrace the systems, tools, and mentorship that our team offers. We offer a supportive, learning-based work environment and a large base of clients. We also offer the administrative support, website, tools, and systems which help you grow your client base consistently over time. As a member of our team, you’ll apply our tools and systems as you create a rewarding, stable, and long-term career in real estate.
• Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
• Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
• Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
• Provide world class customer service to buyers.
• Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
• Convert leads from customers to clients.
• Write and negotiate contracts for clients.
• Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
• “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
• Able to handle, track, and close several team leads per month.
• Current Real Estate License
• Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
• High school diploma
• Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
• Show good organizational and time management skills
• Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
• Some weekend and evening hours required