Great Homes of the Upstate
Amazing Career Opportunity for a select few.
Real Estate Buyer Agents Wanted!
Realistically earn $75,000 to $90,000+ in first 12 months!
Whether you are new to Real Estate or have been in the business for a while and not happy with the results you are getting, our aggressive lead generation and follow up systems, individualized hands-on support, cutting-edge technologies and unique team environment are just some of the ways we WILL maximize your ability to succeed!
The person we are looking for MUST:
- Want to be a relevant part of a team.
- Have an entrepreneur mindset and want to be surrounded by others who are on the same path.
- Be ready to make a decision about how successful they want to be.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit highly engaged group.
- Be someone who is willing to raise their hand when they need help and be ready to help other team members who have raised their hand.
- Have an enthusiastic and uplifting personality.
- Realize that they have the responsibility to represent the company and those they work alongside in a positive manner at ALL times.
- Lots of leads (and coaching/support on how to get your own leads).
- A unique team model that is designed for a select few (not built for the masses).
- Real time broker and admin support.
- Relationships with lenders and other strategic partners who are dedicated to helping you be successful.
- A hands on training program.
- Strategy coaching (unlike anything you have ever experienced!)
- Make outbound calls each day and meet with prospective buyers.
- Nurture relationships and provide value to prospects.
- Bring ideas to the table about how everyone can grow their business.
- Use social media to identify potential contacts.
- Be committed to closing 25 to 50 deals per year.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Follow a plan that we create together.
- Current Real Estate License or be ready to get one.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies.
- Customer service or sales background preferred.
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client's trigger and time frame.
- Some weekend and evening hours may be required.
$75,000 - $125,000 annually at plan commission
About Great Homes of the Upstate
At Great Homes of the Upstate, we do business TOGETHER. As a team, we grow, celebrate, laugh, and learn together. Participation by every team member is critical to each individual's success. Our size allows us to do things that other companies cannot do.