Are you looking for an opportunity to earn unlimited income? Are you looking to grow personally and professionally and establish a career in sales? Are you looking to be a part of something bigger? If you answered YES! EmpowerHome is the place for you! We’re looking for individuals who possess a competitive drive, are results-oriented, reliable, and bring a positive attitude with them to work every day. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, building rapport over the phone, and nurturing warm leads until they are ready to meet with our Team. This is an in-office position at our Richmond, VA office.
As an employee of EmpowerHome, you are also eligible for our benefits program. This position includes employee benefits of Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance. Matching 401k, Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays. An explanation of benefits will be described in more detail in the employee handbook.
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today!
- Qualify incoming leads, build rapport with prospective clients, and confirm appointments for realtors to exceed client expectations
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Develop and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Prospect for new customers through a high volume of customer touchpoints, using proven scripting to effectively build your pipeline
- Educate and successfully position the industry’s top Real Estate Team to serve prospects' needs above the competition
- Facilitate calls, follow up and manage workflow
- Maintain an organized workspace, use Customer Relationship Management application to follow scheduled tasks, update notes based on client interactions
- Showcase the team's strengths and highlight our brand by talking exclusively about the characteristics that make our organization unique
- Implement a call to action to transition lead into a qualified appointment
- Listen attentively to consumer questions and provide answers that are knowledgeable and insightful
- Participate in weekly meetings to discuss benchmarks for personal as well as team goals for the upcoming week
- Master sales training techniques following the proven systems that lead to success
- Articulating the value of EmpowerHome through consistent delivery of the script provided and training regularly
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Applicants should have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Ability to learn MS Office and CRM software applications
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Eager to be successful, constantly seeking improvement
- Able to meet daily, weekly, monthly benchmarks
$55,000 - $100,000+ annually
About EmpowerHome Team
Debbie and Sarah Reynolds are a mother-daughter duo and founders of The EmpowerHome Team. This family business is consistently ranked the number 2 Team through Keller Williams worldwide. They attribute their growing success to always putting their client’s needs above all else, serving more than 10,000 families in buying and selling real estate. Their mission has been to do what they do best, Serve and Give Back! This Team strives to be a part of a Bigger purpose of giving back to local worthy causes, donating a substantial portion of income to various organizations in all the locations they serve: DC Metro Region, Richmond, Hampton Roads & VA Beach Virginia, Charlotte & Raleigh NC, Charleston SC, Orlando FL, Atlanta GA, Dallas TX, and Denver CO. As EmpowerHome continues to grow the opportunities are endless! Become EMPOWERED by joining a real estate team like no other today! www.empowerhome-team.com.