Four Sail team
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- DISCOUNT ON LICENSING COURSE
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT
- TRAINING FOR A CAREER THAT COULD SERVE YOU FOR A LIFETIME.
As a Four Sail Team Agent, you'll make a difference in people's lives while working a flexible schedule and earning a great living.
Plus, you'll learn valuable skills on-the-job alongside top professionals, with opportunities to advance into other roles.
If you're accepted into our program, you'll join a group of fellow agents-in-training to get licensed, then start at Four Sail Team on the same schedule:
- 1st 30 days - Complete required hours of online licensing coursework
- 2nd 30 Days - Pass your licensing exam and complete your license application
- 3rd 30 Days - Start at Four Sail Team, begin training and start selling homes.
We'll keep in touch during the licensing process and help you connect with other Career Accelerator program members.
When you pass your exam and start at Four Sail Team on time, you'll receive:
- Tuition Reimbursement*
- 5 weeks of virtual and in-person training
- An experienced local mentor to coach you through your first three deals.
- Comprehensive health insurance company program
- Company stock Awards and discount program.
- A team that helps with paperwork, scheduling, and more
- Serious customers provided to you by the team
- Free ongoing training and sales support
- Revenue share program
As a buyer's agent, you'll build relationships with customers and help them buy their next home. You'll work weekdays and weekends as needed, from home and various locations within your market. On a typical day, you can expect to:
- Meet with potential buyers to show homes or talk about how Four Sail Team can help them
- Follow up by phone, email, or text to stay in touch and win their business
- Assess the market value of homes for sale
- Prepare offer documents and explain them to customers
- Meet with your manager or team
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!!
- A love for working with people and a drive to win
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and learn new technology
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel within your market
$113,000 at plan earnings
About Four Sail team
The Four Sail Team is one of the Top 5% of teams in the Markets we serve for the last 19 years. We are a national real estate team with agents in Florida, Colorado, Wyoming, Texas, Southern California.