RE/MAX @ HOME
Organization Innovator and Office Manager for extremely productive office. Must have experience as Transaction Coordinator in trend, docusign, zip forms, buyer and seller conveyancing, as well as office management experience.
- Enact and manage all daily operational procedures and office functional operational systems
- Assist CEO in all real estate transactions
From our gorgeous corner storefront office, be the face of the company by greeting people as they walk in, or answering and directing phone calls. Monday through Friday 8:30 to 5:30 minimum hours with nights and weekends when needed to support business.
You will provide administrative and general office support to the leadership team, including accurately taking messages, entering leads into the CRM, data entry, and assisting on marketing projects.
Other duties include being the lead resource for administrative and secretarial support, coordinating the monthly office schedule, meetings, creating mailings, assisting with social media and other duties as assigned. Reliable, dependable and enthusiastic are necessary qualities.
- Be able to ask questions and gather information to trouble shoot and take responsibility as a director or manager
- Work independently to prioritize and manage the tasks at hand
- Provide and maintain a welcoming, productive office space for clients and team, anticipate needs of clients and co-workers. Implement, enact and enforce policy and procedure
- All transaction coordination/conveyance timeline tracking and ordering including, taking to and ordering title, assist buyers and sellers with their tasks, sending reminder letters, ordering inspections or certs and keeping track of contract dates or extensions when needed. Organize and maintain all files
- At least 3 years of experience in administration as a manager of busy Real Estate Office required.
- Must be able to work some evenings and some weekends if projects call for it.
- Proficiency in computers, specifically in Excel, Microsoft Word, and mail merge functions, zip forms, trend functions required
- Extremely well organized and able to help organize others as well.
- Excellent communication skills; Bilingual a plus
- Ability to create and enforce office systems to ensure the utmost efficiency.
- Must have real estate license. Those newly licensed encouraged to apply.
- Previous experience using TREND also a plus.
- MUST HAVE FULL CONTRACT TO CLOSE TRACKING, TRANSACTION COORDINATION/CONVEYANCE EXPERIENCE
Salary: $45,000 to $50,000 plus bonus structure and benefits
About RE/MAX @ HOME
Mission: why we exist - Provide world class service to agents/clients by providing a dynamic sales system fueled by business process and business systems utilizing state-of-the-art technology. We are committed to the long term success of our clients, our employees, and our company.