Do you enjoy helping the home sale process run smoothly for customers as well as everything on the team? Are you as excited to see a home seller achieve the goal of a home sale as you are helping a home buyer achieve the goal of a new home? Do you love to ensure everything is done “right”?
We are seeking a Listing/Closing Coordinator who is passionate about providing world-class customer service from the start to finish of a home sale, all the while ensuring a successful and enjoyable transaction for our valued home buyers and sellers. This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you won’t just earn a living, but be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the family!
- Manage all aspects of real estate transactions process from processing sales in our database to auditing and maintaining the related transactions file and assisting in contract to close support on the Listing and Buying Transaction side.
- Produce sales activity and business tracking reports using Microsoft Excel, complete bookkeeping, and manage key lists of past clients and top 50 VIP lists for sales team.
- Help build and maintain database.
- Assist the listing agent in preparing listing presentations, managing active listing relationships, creating MLS, and scheduling photos/lockboxes, etc. when appropriate.
- 3 years previous experience Listing Transaction Coordination work preferred, 1 year minimum experience.
- 100+ transactions closed on buying and listing side preferred, 30 transactions closed minimum.
- Must be extremely organized with the ability to follow processes and manage up to 30 files at a time.
- Ability to work Full Time, 40 hours per week in an office setting and some hours outside of the office when required. (Real estate transactions sometimes require phone calls outside of work)
- Warm, engaging, inviting personality and ability to handle stressful situations or clients.
- Problem Solver. This person must be able to "put out fires" and solve problems. Working up to 30 files at a time each of which has up to 10 parties involved requires you to be a problem solver.
$32,000 - $40,000 depending on experience
About The REllis Group At Key Realty
The REllis Group At Key Realty is a fast growing real estate team based out of Grandview Heights, OH. With 6 agents, our mission is to deliver a world class experience throughout the real estate transaction. We want our clients to be life long clients and refer their friends and family any time they think of real estate. We are a young, tech savvy team with lofty goals for growth.