The REllis Group At Key Realty
We are a top producing, high-energy brokerage firm and are in need of a full time Transaction Coordinator with equal energy and enthusiasm. This tech savvy and organized professional helps our team service our clients with seamless, top-notch customer service from contract to close allowing our sales staff to focus on what they do best: convert leads into clients and negotiate successful deals resulting in increased commission!
We are seeking someone who enjoys people and excels at building relationships both in person and over the phone. Proficiency with computers and technology and possessing the ability to learn new applications quickly are also necessary qualities.
The main priority of this position is taking care of the numerous details and checklist items that arise from the time a purchase agreement is accepted until successful closing.
Do you enjoy helping the home sale process run smoothly for customers as well as everything on the team? Are you as excited to see a home seller achieve the goal of a home sale as you are helping a home buyer achieve the goal of a new home? Do you love to ensure everything is done “right”?
We are seeking a Listing/Closing Coordinator who is passionate about providing world-class customer service from the start to finish of a home sale, all the while ensuring a successful and enjoyable transaction for our valued home buyers and sellers. This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you won’t just earn a living, but be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the family!
- Make sure that all signatures and initials required are present on the contract and addenda.
- Ensure that all the needed addenda are included with the contract.
- Fill out commission disbursement forms.
- Open file with the escrow or title company.
- Open and update the title search.
- Send copies of the contract to the other agent, buyer, seller, title company, and lender (depending on the instructions of the agent).
- Create a summary sheet that has all the contact information of parties, as well as the property address and photo.
- Make a web-based transaction management file for clients and agents with secure access so that they can keep track of the transaction.
- Upload documents for shared viewing.
- Send e-mails on a weekly basis that summarize the transaction’s status, as well as informing the agent of upcoming deadlines.
- Make sure that everyone involved is provided with the necessary paperwork.
- Request an estimated HUD-1 statement for an agent to review.
- Follow up with the escrow or title company on closing day.
- Send reminders to remove lock box, get seller’s forwarding address and change status in MLS to “sold” at closing (if an agent represents a seller).
- Send 50 “Just Sold” postcards on behalf of an agent upon closing.
- Remind agent to get in touch with former client thirty days after closing.
- Challenge appraisals if they come in low
- Help submit remedy requests
- Schedule inspections and deliver inspections to buyers once received
- 3 years previous experience Listing / Lender Transaction Coordination work preferred, 1 year minimum experience.
- 100+ transactions closed on buying and listing side preferred, 30 transactions closed minimum.
- Must be extremely organized with the ability to follow processes and manage up to 30 files at a time.
- Ability to work Full Time, 40 hours per week in an office setting and some hours outside of the office when required. (Real estate transactions sometimes require phone calls outside of work)
- Warm, engaging, inviting personality and ability to handle stressful situations or clients.
- Problem Solver. This person must be able to "put out fires" and solve problems. Working up to 30 files at a time each of which has up to 10 parties involved requires you to be a problem solver.
$35,000-$45,000 per year depending on experience
About The REllis Group At Key Realty
The REllis Group At Key Realty is a fast growing real estate team based out of Grandview Heights, OH. With 6 agents, our mission is to deliver a world class experience throughout the real estate transaction. We want our clients to be life long clients and refer their friends and family any time they think of real estate. We are a young, tech savvy team with lofty goals for growth.