The Elaine Koch Group
We are searching for a listing coordinator who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. This critical position requires someone who can be interrupted frequently, maintain an exceptional attitude, joyfully serve others, and share our belief that people come first. There are opportunities for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you today!
- Coordinate all listing information such as property photos, pre-listing presentations, and MLS market research for comparable properties
- Sell homes quickly by maintaining the listings on social media and in MLS to provide excellent customer satisfaction
- Manage seller transactions entirely, from initial contact for the listing to executed contract, so agents are free to help more customers
- Ensure file compliance for the office broker by sending completed listing agreements, sellers’ disclosures, and other documents
- Arrange all buyers’ showings and public open houses to get feedback regarding the showing to facilitate more sales
- Keep track of all sales activity and input client information into CRM to produce reports and share the goal progress with the team
- Schedule property inspections with customers and vendors to clean and prepare homes to sell fast
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college experience preferred
- Experience in real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages is preferred
- Driven to create an excellent customer service experience for each client
- Has real estate license or is willing to pursue one
- Able to convey information well in both a written and verbal format
$28,000 - $34,000 yearly
About The Elaine Koch Group
WHEN ONLY THE BEST WILL DO
Specializing in Maryland and DC real estate since 1989, Elaine Koch has become one of the most highly sought-after real estate agent Groups in the area. With a focus on Montgomery County, District of Columbia, Frederick County, Kentlands, Lakelands, Potomac and Bethesda, Elaine's keen market insight and experience is hard to match. Her passion for excellence and dedication to taking care of her staff and customers continues to result in excellence and a great working environment and real estate experience.
Today, Elaine is a top producing Maryland Realtor and she leads a group that is passionate about real estate. Her office is made up of exceptional realtors and highly trained administrative associates, reflecting the importance she places on superior support for customers and clients from start to finish. Everyone in the group is dedicated to helping you achieve your real estate goals.
If you’re looking for an exciting career in the Real Estate industry, then look no further.
We’re seeking dynamic, passionate individuals to join one of the top Real Estate Groups in the country!