If you like Starbucks (and lots of it), a work culture that is positive and fun yet highly productive and fast-paced, if you’re loyal (because we’re like a family!) and want to be an integral part of pushing a top-ranking real estate team closer to #1, then this opportunity could be for you!
North Group is interviewing high capacity individuals with experience in Real Estate Administration and Client Services for the role of Real Estate Administrator.
Ideally, you are super organized, detail-oriented to a fault and love implementing systems and processes. You’re an expert problem solver, analytical and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment. No one needs to tell you how to prioritize tasks or to meet project / event deadlines because it’s at your core. Taking initiative and wanting to grow yourself personally and professionally is key.
Your role with North Group would be an extension of our current Operations Team, which supports our agents and clients by continuously providing “Experiences Worth Talking About.”
- Develop, implement and maintain systems for sellers, buyers, client database management and back office support. Ensure that all systems and processes run efficiently, making revisions as needed
- Create and maintain an Administrative Manual that documents all systems and standards for both Hub and Expansion Teams
- Manage the listing, purchase and leasing process from start to finish and oversee accuracy and timeliness of each step of buyer, seller and leasing transaction
- Maintain and continuously improve all team filing systems (listings, contracts, legal, correspondences, etc.), transaction systems and computer databases. This includes making sure that all reference material and forms are available, accurate and current
- Demonstrates a mastery of systems, linking people, processes and technology together purposefully and efficiently. These systems are both those within the Hub and to the Expansion Teams
- Add listings to the MLS and website to ensure maximum marketing of listings
- Understand all contracts and be able to effectively communicate all terms and conditions. Obtain all necessary signatures on listing agreement, disclosures and assist in preparation of supplementary documents (waivers, amendments other necessary documentation and other related forms)
- Prompt management of agent commission disbursements to ensure agents are paid in a timely manner
- Provide unrivaled level of service to our agents and clients by creating an “Experience Worth Talking About” to each and every contact & client
- Provide information to team members regarding new and existing listings, showing feedback, status changes of listings and updating information on changes on a spreadsheet and within systems
- Maintain a high level of quality in all aspects of client services, transaction coordination and communication.
- Have an unparalleled attention to detail and strict adherence to accuracy
- Ability to work independently with limited direction
- Have a high level of accountability and a commitment to growth
- Be passionate about using systems as a source of strategic advantage for the team.
- Ability to multi-task and to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage a large volume of tasks and client requests
- Manage multiple deadlines with a sense urgency and accuracy
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Technology savvy, including knowledge of CRM systems, Google Business Suite, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and Word), PDF editing and more
- Minimum 3 years working experience in office administration and customer service
$40,000 - $45,000
About North Group
Founded in Toronto, North Group is one of Canada’s fastest growing real estate teams. Currently serving the Golden Horseshoe from Durham to the Niagara Region, Toronto is our hub of real estate services.
With a modern approach to sales and marketing, North Group offers a completely customized and turnkey real estate experience. We intentionally challenge the boundaries of our traditional industry by implementing the latest trends and technology as the platform for our business.
At North Group, we all love real estate. Even more so, we love the stories that unfold. Our goal is to combine knowledge, passion and skills to exceed every client’s expectations, and most of all, to show through our service that we genuinely care. Real estate changes lives and because of that, we create experiences worth talking about.
Learn more about us at: