Russell Realty Group - Jeff Russell
Valid CA Real Estate license or able to reinstate the license required.
Our mission is to create a first-class experience for all clients and we are seeking an Office Manager who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives to support and grow our team, and run our real estate office.
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Coordinate schedules to ensure optimal open houses and final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- Maintain and audit all transactions, send out CDA's and communicate with agents and escrow
- Follow up with buyers and sellers and provide customer service, schedule inspections or bids
- Help set up processes and recruit agents
- Answer phones and coordinate escrow files
- Develop marketing for listings and place ads on all social media platforms
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- Experience using word processing programs, spreadsheets and Multiple Listing Service
- Valid CA real estate license or able to reinstate the license
- Applicants must have either Real Estate and Transaction Coordinator Experience
- A Valid Drivers License is Required For This Job
- Must have own transportation and auto insurance
- This is a flexible remote position where you will be able to work from home and the office
$51,000 plus bonus
About Russell Realty Group - Jeff Russell
Russell Realty Group (RRG) is the place for all of your real estate needs.
Since the onset of his company, Jeff Russell has consistently been named one of the top real estate brokers in Orange County and Los Angeles and has gained much notoriety in the housing market on a local and national level. RRG has outperformed every other company in its market for the past several years making RRG the largest real estate brokerage in their local area. Jeff has been featured in many real estate magazines and newspapers including, Los Angeles Times, Pasadena Magazine and Default Servicing News.
Recently, Jeff created a mega expansion team to continue delivering top performance in the real estate market. This partnership opened up a new pillar of business and opportunity using the strengths of Jeff's performance, expansion team, and award-winning service.