The Edwards Group - Keller Williams
The Office Assistant is an individual who is willing and able to earn the right to be an Assistant Executive. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication.
An Executive Assistant is deeply committed to supporting the lead agent in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and growing his/her own skills, and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the lead agent’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Grow/create, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Responsible for some financial systems, including, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, and generating financial reports
- Assist owners with clients and tasks such as preparing and drafting sales contracts.
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries about listings.
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Assist with hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional team members
Essential duties and responsibilities
- System implementation, and management
- Information management
- Customer/Vendor relations
- CEO/Team Leaders – daily
- Agent Team – daily
- Administrative Team (as appropriate to team structure) – daily
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – as appropriate
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- High school graduate
- Associate’s degree preferred
- Real estate license required or willing to obtain
- 1–3 years of real estate, title, and/or management experience
- 1-3 years of administrative experience
- Monday Through Friday 8:30-5:30 (in office)
- Some Weekends Assistance (remotely)
- Performance-based bonuses after 120 days.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14 - $20 per hour
- Schedule meetings, travel itineraries, and any other relevant appointments for broker
- Function as the main point contact for the principal broker
- Utilize database to safely keep track of customer records
- Answer phone calls, emails, and other requests and notify broker of necessary details
- Complete administrative duties, like picking up orders, or other tasks as needed
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Experience using word processing programs, spreadsheets and Multiple Listing Service
- 2-3 years experience as an executive assistant or administrative assistant
- Experience in the real estate industry preferred
$32,000 - $50,000 yearly
About The Edwards Group - Keller Williams
The Edwards Group is currently the #5 Real Estate Group at Keller Williams South Florida Region! We have successful established a full service team to allow our sales team to focus on sales and not worry about the administrative side! We not only have an abundance of opportunity through our endless leads but we have everything you need to be successful.