RE/MAX @ HOME
Our growing Real Estate office is looking to immediately hire a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Administrative professional to provide superior coordination of the front desk duties utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is required. A PA license a plus but not required.
Are you excited to help the home sale process run smoothly for customers as well as organizing everything on the team? Are you as excited to see a home seller achieve the goal of a home sale as you are helping a home buyer achieve the goal of a new home? Do you love to ensure everything is done “right”?
This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you won’t just earn a living, but be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the Team!
- Manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Coordinate and provide high level of admin support to top sales team and management in all phases of the business
- Oversee or assist where directed in all listing files, marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.), recruiting etc.
- Assist in management of website, blog sites and social media and various platforms used
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients, agents and management
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
- Manage appointments via the calendar for top producers
- Trend, loopnet and co-star management including schedule photographers for all listings and uploading photos
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- 5 Years Industry Experience
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, TREND, Docusign and zipforms
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly and stay until important tasks are complete
- Deadline driven and extremely efficient
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem Solving Ability
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals and wants to be an integral part of growing the company
- Extremely well organized, and able to organize others as well
$55,000 plus benefits and bonus plan
About RE/MAX @ HOME
Mission: why we exist - Provide world class real estate services to our clients, agents and team members. Using an innovative approach to create an exciting, lucrative and successful environment to grow the company locally and in other states.