Opportunity is knocking! Do you want to contribute to a dynamic business environment? Do you find fulfillment in being of service to others? If so, keep reading.
Our client is a successful real estate team in Cupertino looking for a talented Real Estate Administrator to be the sole administrator responsible for a wide range of tasks. Our ideal candidate is someone who takes ownership of their role and wants to play an integral part in supporting a fast-paced team. We are seeking a service-oriented individual who is mindful of putting their Agent’s needs in the forefront and always protecting their time. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
Salary: $65,000-$80,000 based on experience plus bonus
Hours: Full-time, 45-60 hrs/week, flexibility on weekends and evenings required
Location: Cupertino, CA
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support as the business grows
• Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
• Provide an executive level of administrative support this may include but is not limited to phone and email management, calendar organization, coordinate travel arrangements, holiday gift ordering, and task management
• Prepare listings and enter data in MLS, home-staging setup, meet with vendors, and play an active role in the transaction process from contract-to-close
• Assist with and implement marketing campaigns and initiatives such as developing marketing proposals, brochures, and other marketing materials
• Prepare meeting materials, agendas, quarterly reviews, and participate in company-provided training sessions and monthly meetings
• Serve as the key contact person for clients by providing a concierge-level of service
• Assist the team with prioritization, strategy, and keep them focused on key tasks
• Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
• 3-5+ years of real estate administrative experience preferably leading a Real Estate office and/or you have provided an executive level of administrative support to a Realtor; Highly qualified candidates from the leasing, title, and mortgage lending will also be considered
• An Active CA real estate license (preferred)
• A track record of success spearheading new business models, leading a team to achieve higher levels of production, and streamlining systems and procedures
• Transaction coordination experience is a PLUS
• Self-starter, highly adaptable and independent
• Extraordinary organizational, project management, and multi-tasking skills
• Detail-focused, process-oriented, deadline driven, meticulous and high-level with documents
• Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
• Flexible in daily routine, able to prioritize accordingly and manage shifting priorities
• Polished and professional and present yourself as such
• Superior communication skills, both verbal and written, with exceptional etiquette and finesse
• Learn-based, solution-oriented, anticipates needs, service-focused, and can “Keep Calm and Carry On” as needed
• You have a gift of hospitality, building long-lasting, quality business relationships
• Amiable, outgoing, positive, and a cheerful disposition
• Tech-savvy, able to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
• Approach your job duties with a sense of ownership, confidentiality, commitment, honesty, loyalty, and integrity
Key Software Proficiency
• CRM Programs (such as Boomtown, Follow Up Boss, RealScout)
• Online contract management programs
Candidate MUST live within a 30-minute commute of Cupertino, CA and MUST have their own car, a valid driver’s license, and insurance.
Pro R.E.A. Staffing works with real estate professionals across the U.S. and Canada to find their next hire. We find the most qualified candidates and match them with amazing opportunities nationwide. https://www.proreastaffing.com