RE/MAX Garden City Realty Inc. Brokerage
I am seeking, experienced administrative assistant. The position starts at approximately 20-25 hours weekly, with growth potential. Some evening and weekend hours required as needed.
This position offers varied responsibilities daily and a very nice office environment and the potential to work sometimes from home environment depending on job tasks. Candidates for this position are friendly, fun, energetic, self-motivated, and extremely detailed oriented, with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. Must have proficient command of technology and be computer savvy.
The administrative assistant will have excellent communication skills, the ability to multitask, be motivated and hard-working, and have an exceptional phone manner.
Experience with Social Media Marketing is a must. Updating website(s) and other electronic portals (i.e. Kijiji, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google, etc.) to ensure content is up-to-date and provides the maximum positive impact for the team.
- Assist the Team Leader in any and every possible fashion to assist in building her business and achieving all stated goals while providing excellent client service.
- Maintain and update the Team Leader's database daily, as per the Database Maintenance Checklist, to maximize repeat and referral business.
- Implement all lead generation systems on a daily basis in order to maximize prospect leads consistent with the appropriate marketing checklist.
- Continue to build stronger relationships with all referral sources, past clients, and future clients in order to maximize client satisfaction and customer satisfaction rating
- Complete all transaction processing activities as specified on the Transaction Processing Checklist for buyer and seller sales and new listings.
- Social Media management
- Real estate experience highly preferred, looking for a minimum of 2-year experience.
- Exceptional organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to problem-solve.
- Experience preferred in a fast-paced real estate administrative role.
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet skills; social media savvy.
- Outstanding relationship management skills, including the ability to work effectively with key internal and external business people.
- Professional standards with impeccable phone mannerisms, excellent customer service, and the ability to empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities.
- Must be able to drive to and from work.
- A true professional, who supports the team in achieving their goals and wanting to help grow the team.
About RE/MAX Garden City Realty Inc. Brokerage
I have worked in the Real Estate Industry for over 28 years in the Niagara Region for RE/MAX Garden City Realty Inc. which has over 75 great agents in our company. My business is continually growing and we continue to offer a first-class buying and selling experience for all of my present and past clients.