904 Home Guide Team
Our top producing Real Estate team is in search of a driven, energetic, real estate enthusiast who is super-fast paced and a perfectionist. If your mantra in life is "I want it done correctly and done RIGHT NOW", you are the perfect fit for this role! The selected candidate will exhibit tremendous drive and a compelling interest to succeed. They will also be sufficiently detail-oriented to quality and aesthetics. We don't just fill jobs, we build careers. We expect the best. Not the best you can do, but the best that can be done.
If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
We will train the selected candidate to be THE best of the best. Somebody who proves to be talented will have tons of potential for huge opportunity!
- Comply with tax withholding processes and legal requirements
- Provide exceptional customer service as the point person for complaints or questions and resolve issues quickly to improve customer retention and referral rates
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Maintain confidentiality when assisting to problem-solve for clients and the team
- Must be organized, proficient and on-time
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Great written and verbal skills
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- Work efficiently and in a timely manner on a variety of tasks with minimal supervision
- Valid FL Real Estate License preferred
- Commitment to learning new technologies including video editing, social media
$14 - $20 hourly
About 904 Home Guide Team
Top Producing Real Estate Team in NE Florida. Proudly serving over 50 clients annually (and over 20MM in volume). Former business owner of a 3 Time Jacksonville Business Journal Top 50 fastest growing company award dedicated to serving clients at the HIGHEST level and making home buying or selling experience as smooth and painless as possible. Committed to lifelong learning and maintaining a culture of fun and accountability and rewarding top performers for their efforts and results.