We are seeking a hungry, humble, and smart Real Estate Administrative/Operations Trainer who is passionate about helping others achieve their full potential. The ideal Trainer is deeply committed to the personal and professional growth of their Clients and Trainees and is willing to do whatever it takes to see all Trainees through their training period and beyond. This person is motivated by seeing their Clients achieve their goals and by helping Trainees feel educated and empowered to own their role.
A talented Trainer who is skilled in asking the right questions to build rapport and knowledge, demonstrating the use of real estate-related systems and tools and training to the Client’s customized needs will succeed in this role. This individual must be able to tactfully navigate the relationship of the Admin they are training and the Agent with whom they are partnered.
If you are a high achiever who loves to rise by lifting others, has a can-do attitude, is highly accountable, and is looking for unlimited growth potential, we invite you to apply today!
- Develop, coach, and train each Trainee through their 90th day of employment by utilizing the models, tools, and systems provided by the Client and Your Realty Leverage, Inc
- Create customized 30-60-90 goals and 90-day training plans for each Trainee
- Enforce high-level accountability with Trainees in order to ensure each Trainee is meeting their goals and graduates from the training program
- Effectively communicate and remain in constant alignment with the Agent to ensure successful completion of the training period and positive feedback
- Lead weekly group masterminds and training calls with Trainee group
- Uphold and maintain all Training department and Team expectations and standards
- Remain up to date with the latest Real Estate technology, tools, systems, and models to deliver the most comprehensive training experience to all clients and Trainees
- Conduct monthly webinars on behalf of the Training Department and create educational training videos to add to Training Portal content on an ongoing basis
- Build relationships and rapport with past, present, and future clients
Participate in and/or lead the following calls and meetings:
- Onboarding calls with new Clients
- Orientation calls with new Trainees
- Once weekly one-on-one calls with Trainees
- Weekly Training Mastermind Call and two group calls with all Trainees
- Any additional calls required to support Trainees during their 90-day training period
- Weekly Alignment calls with Agents
- Weekly departmental and team meetings
- 2+ years of experience in the Real Estate industry as an Executive Assistant, Listing Coordinator, Transaction Coordinator, or similar role is required
- General knowledge of Real Estate marketing methods and best practices
- General knowledge of Real Estate Database/CRM systems and electronic signature programs
- General knowledge of effective training and/or coaching methods
- High-level communication skills and the ability to convey information to multiple parties verbally and in writing
- Assertiveness in situations requiring you to push a Trainee to meet their goals and agreed-upon standards and/or have direct expectations based conversations with Clients
- Commitment to Your Realty Leverage, Inc.’s core Mission, Vision, and Values
We are experts in Leverage. We consult with our clients to find the right talent and leaders for their team. We understand the values and qualities it takes to be successful in a real estate career and our process ensures that we hire the cultural fit for their organization. We provide unparalleled training to help your new hire own their role and build your career.
Mission - To develop servant leaders and enrich lives by creating opportunity, cultivating talent, and maximizing potential.
Vision - We envision a world in which everyone has the opportunity to create an abundant life through leverage.
Values - Integrity. Passion. Purpose. God. Family. Fun.