Christine & Company
If you are a team player, love details, real estate and checklists - this is for you! Do you get tired of sitting behind a desk and want to be out an about too? Are you self motivated and have a high regard for integrity and service? Perhaps you have always wanted to be in Real Estate but not sure you are ready to make the leap into being a broker this is a great position to start. Even better if you are licensed and/or have experience in Real Estate!
Maybe 20-30 hours to start with opportunity for lots more!
The Listing Manager duties include, but are not limited to:
- Management of all LISTINGS details from appointment to going live on MLS
- Following a checklist of procedures for contracts
- Supervise and review quality of marketing
- Coordinate with contractors (Sign Co.s, photographer, housekeepers, drones, staging, etc)
- Double check details and insure impeccability
- Marketing materials; flyers, virtual tours
- Light photo-editing and uploading
- Walk through property to ensure details are correct.
- Launch the listing powerfully and beautifully to the market!!
- Operate with a high level of integrity
- Consistent accuracy and quality control
- Communicate with clients and high speed team
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Flexible and can rock n'roll "on the go" with a fast moving game
- Team Player
- Coachable and willing to learn
- Great attitude!!!
Salary plus bonus
About Christine & Company
We have a team of superstars. We have been voted Best of Seattle and featured in Seattle Magazine for 5 years running. Christine has been awarded Top 100 most influential agents in Washington and has been a keynote speaker around the world on topics such as producing breakthrough results, in real estate and life, peak performance, creating a systematic approach to real estate, builiding a money making machine, and more. At Christine & Company it's One for All and All for One. Everybody wins!