The Bill Butler Group
Our growing Real Estate team is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of transactions and marketing utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the transaction process by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Able to take initiative independently without needing an overly structured work environment
$50,000 - $60,000 hourly plus bonuses
About The Bill Butler Group
The Bill Butler Group is a growing real estate team within the Leading Edge Real Estate Brokerage. Our vision: To provide unwavering enthusiasm, meticulous diligence and steadfast integrity towards our clients' vision yielding a uniquely fun, trusting and respectful relationship.