Russo Real Estate Group of Coldwell Banker
We recommend that you read the entire job posting before applying.
Your colleagues know that:
- You are meticulous in all of your work. Your passions include dotting all “i’s” and crossing all “t’s”.
- Your desk is so clean and tidy that they aren’t even sure you showed up at work today?! (but you did!)
- You take pride in your personal appearance. While you may not own the latest edition of Vogue Magazine, you dress for the job you want and you always assume that you may have in-person contact with a Client any day of the week.
- You treat everyone in the office like they may one day be your boss. Regardless of their title or salary, you treat them politely, professionally, smile and make eye contact when speaking to them.
- You write emails and communicate with colleagues and clients in a way that would make your parents proud.
- You are the go-to person when anything needs to be streamlined, organized and made more efficient. You have a keen ability to get from point A to B with the least amount of zigging and zagging possible.
- You bring a high level of energy to your work. You can work quickly and somehow not make any mistakes.
- But IF you do make a mistake, you own it, correct it and learn from it.
- You form positive relationships with colleagues and clients. You may not be super “bubbly”, “chatty Cathy” or an “influencer”, however, people immediately sense that you are dependable, trustworthy and consistent.
- While you’re not the one to create chaos… You are able to work efficiently while it surrounds you and are able lasso it in like a seasoned cowboy (or cowgirl). Heads up: real estate agents are known to be “fly by the seat” type personalities…
- You’ve been coloring “inside the lines” all your life. You prefer to not break rules and quite enjoy order and predictability.
- BUT you’re fun! Boring people who don’t think these 12 points are the funniest thing they’ve read all day should not apply.
Your best friend or significant other knows that:
- You always arrive 5-10 minutes early at a restaurant – or worse case scenario… On time.
- You have a plan B, C and D… Incase plan A doesn’t work out.
- Even though you may have left school long ago, you’re a lifelong learner. You’ve always got some self-improvement or other non-fiction book, TEDTalk or podcast on the go.
- You’re trustworthy… Their secrets are safe with you.
- You were the “responsible one” between the two of you during your high school and college years (and that you still are).
- Your most viewed videos on YouTube relate to personal organization including how to file things alphabetically and color coordinate everything in your life.
- You keep track of everything. Excel charts are one of your favorite pastimes.
General Administrative Duties
- Oversee all aspects of the administration of the agent’s business.
- Create and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, client database management, lead generation tracking, lead follow-up and all office administration.
- Maintain all agent financial systems, profit and loss statement, bill payment, budget(s), bank accounts, and business credit card(s).
- Coordinate the purchasing of any office equipment, marketing materials and any other business related supplies and materials.
- Create and update a business operations manual and all job descriptions/employment contracts for any future hires.
- Manage the recruiting, hiring, training and ongoing leadership of all future administrative hires.
- Hold agent(s) accountable for conducting all agreed upon lead generation activities.
- Ensure that all agent activities are limited to listing property, showing property, negotiating contracts and lead generation.
Active Client Management Duties
Prior to firm sale
- Run all aspects of seller and buyers’ transactions from initial contact to Agreement.
- Organize all listing materials: pre-listing presentation, Listing Agreement, sellers’ disclosures, comparative market analysis, pull online property profile, research old multiple listing service (MLS) listings and etc.
- Coordinate with sellers for all home photos, staging, repairs, cleaning, signage, lockbox, access requirements and marketing activities.
- Arrange all documents for signatures on listing agreement, disclosures and other needed documentation and review for accuracy.
- Submit all essential documentation to office broker for file compliance.
- Organize showings and obtain feedback.
- Present weekly updates to sellers regarding showings and marketing activities and a market snapshot.
- Organize all public open houses.
- Enter all listing information into MLS and websites.
- Input all necessary information into client relationship management program and transaction management systems.
Post firm sale
- Oversee all aspects of buyer and seller transactions from purchase agreement to closing.
- Coordinate with mortgage agents and appraisers.
- Schedule home inspections and repairs.
- Submit all documents to office broker for file compliance.
- Schedule, coordinate and attend to closing related issues.
- Input all client information into client database system, including future address.
- Schedule 30, 90 and 120 Day client customer service follow up calls to assist with any home improvement provider recommendations and to ask for referrals.
Marketing and Business Development
- Manage client relationship management system.
- Create all buyer and seller packages.
- Coordinate the preparation of all listing and open house flyers, graphics, signage and all other marketing materials.
- Manage and update agent website(s), blog(s) and online listings.
- Assist agent to manage social media presence.
- Track all online business sources.
- Plan all client and vendor appreciation events.
- Regularly request client testimonials for websites, social media and other marketing materials.
- Coordinate and implement agent marketing videos and property videos online and database campaigns.
Ideal Skills and experience
(Please apply even if you don’t have all achieved)
- Microsoft Office savvy (required)
- Customer Relationship Management
- Real estate industry experience (or financial, mortgage or insurance industries)
- Social media savvy
- Cava and other cool and useful free online tools
- Google Apps
- Video creation
- Comfortable in front of camera (you will be sending videos to Clients)
$25,000 Base Salary + Bonus
About Russo Real Estate Group of Coldwell Banker
As a Top Producing New Jersey Real Estate Team, we focus our Real Estate knowledge throughout Northern New Jersey in Passaic County, Essex County, Bergen County, and Morris County. As a member of Coldwell Banker’s Multi-Million Dollar Club, we are considered to be an expert in representing both sellers and buyers of NJ condos, townhouses and co-ops located along the 20-30 minutes from New York City. We also have a vast knowledge of the Luxury Single Family Homes Real Estate Market throughout Essex, Morris and Passaic Counties. We concentrate on all types of New Jersey Real Estate including Single Family Properties, Condominiums, Co-ops, Multi-family Properties, and Rental Properties.
We pride ourselves with a proven track record of utilizing social media and online marketing to successfully sell homes in an ever-changing Real Estate market. By connecting Real Estate in real time, buyers and sellers of New Jersey Real Estate benefit from the greatest results possible.