The Scott/Robles Team at Douglas Elliman Real Estate
# Brooklyn Sales Team at Douglas Elliman Real Estate seeks a self-motivated individual to join our team as an Team Operating Officer.
The responsibilities include a variety of administrative tasks relating to the management, leasing and sale of the properties.
We are looking for a team player with a great attitude and strong communication skills.
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures; assign and monitor clerical functions
- Provide operational and administrative support to all agents including but not limited to assisting with organizing board packages
- Coordinate and manage marketing materials
- Create and monitor team’s listings
- Update the listing and sale filing systems
- Coordinate and obtain all necessary documents for sales/rental deals from building management
- Tracking pertinent data
- Create rental leases and coordinate approvals with the landlords
- Assist in coordinating internal company meetings and client interfacing meetings Design, review and implement office policies by establishing standards and procedures
- Maintain office staff job results by counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Manage office-related budget and negotiate the purchase of office supplies and office equipment
- Coordinate approvals from a sale manager
- Proactively manage the office’s day-to-day
- Must have experience in Real Estate
- NY State Real Estate License required
- 2+ years of office management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Professional presence
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Outlook
About The Scott/Robles Team at Douglas Elliman Real Estate
One of Douglas Elliman’s thriving offices in Park Slope, our 190 Fifth Avenue location, occupies a prime corner storefront in a historic brownstone setting. The premier address at Sackett Street positions us well along the bustling 5th Avenue commercial corridor in the Center Slope, assuring seamless service to all Brooklyn neighborhoods, old and new.
Our top team of seasoned, knowledgeable, multilingual agents is extremely well-versed in this market as well as an array of residential and commercial transactions. We represent buyers, sellers, investors, tenants and landlords, and deliver a high level of personalized service. A deep commitment to meeting our clients’ needs and building relationships within our community is what drives us.